corner corner Round Robin: New year

Forum | << Fun and Games | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Round Robin: New year

I noticed these have been done before so I thought...I might toss up one to see if it will flow! If you're not sure of what a round robin is, simply put it is a story written by multiple people who take turns continuing the story.

I wont set limits on how short or how long as I know ideas flow but lets keep it to at least a paragraph or so MAX. Lets also try to keep it safe for work so its a fun for all kind of thing.
Here's the starter to play off of.
~~
'New year, new problems yet it feelslike its gonna be the same as last year! I want something completely new, some kind of adveture!'
At least that was what I had thought before tonight...

(now you guys continue! Lets see where this goes)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I noticed these have been done before so I thought...I might toss up one to see if it will flow! If you're not sure of what a round robin is, simply put it is a story written by multiple people who take turns continuing the story.

I wont set limits on how short or how long as I know ideas flow but lets keep it to at least a paragraph or so MAX. Lets also try to keep it safe for work so its a fun for all kind of thing.
Here's the starter to play off of.
~~
'New year, new problems yet it feelslike its gonna be the same as last year! I want something completely new, some kind of adveture!'

(now you guys continue! Lets see where this goes)

Profile Image

Part 2

New year, new problems yet it feels like its gonna be the same as last year! I want something completely new, some kind of adventure!

Now I'm stuck on a 'bus that's broken down on its way to Glasgow! It left on time, it's nice and clean, and it was warm as long as the engine was running. The driver seems nice enough, and was on the 'phone straight away, but that seems like hours ago now!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.