corner corner From Old to New #6

Forum | << Fun and Games | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

From Old to New #6

Time for a new thread - we're over 500.

The idea of this game is to use your imagination and have fun. A real word will be given. You must change one letter in that word to make an imaginary word. Then give a definition of that new word. It can be anything from the ridiculous to the sublime.
Example: change the word CONQUEST to COBQUEST- the search for the perfect ear of corn. Or change LEARN to LHARN- a long drawn out sigh after a hard day at work.
Your new word must be pronounceable.
After you come up with a new word and definition, leave a real word for the next person to change.

vasquez1000 reminded us we need a new word:

FORGETFUL

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Time for a new thread - we're over 500.

The idea of this game is to use your imagination and have fun. A real word will be given. You must change one letter in that word to make an imaginary word. Then give a definition of that new word. It can be anything from the ridiculous to the sublime.
Example: change the word CONQUEST to COBQUEST- the search for the perfect ear of corn. Or change LEARN to LHARN- a long drawn out sigh after a hard day at work.
Your new word must be pronounceable.
After you come up with a new word and definition, leave a real word for the next person to change.

vasquez1000 reminded us we need a new word:

FORGETFUL
Profile Image
Federation of Artificers Undertaking Comprehensive Education re: TAPS

INSTEAD
Profile Image

pettler

an uninvited animal, usually a cat, who takes residence in your yard til you take pity and feed it
Profile Image
Profile Image
How about...COFFEE! : D
Profile Image
HAHAHAHAHA... TOO FUNNY! : D

Laughter is the best medicine, so I offer up "Gorpland" below. Feel better soon! ; )
Profile Image
...a place to go pay Raisins to snack on an unlimited variety and kinds of Gorp, while visiting Hazelnut Mansion and Cashew Castle, before riding on The M&Mhorn and in the Peanut Cups.

YULETIDE
Profile Image
Oh dear...realized after posting that it looks like I changed two letters and not just one. My apologies. I will do better next time.

Next up...enjoy the YULETIDE. ; )

Profile Image
HANDLE

Love the buggage definition. :)
Profile Image
LIGHTNING
Profile Image
GRANTED

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.