corner corner I'm really worried...

Forum | << OBCZ Managers | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I'm really worried...

about an LFL Puerto Rico. I'm not sure if it will survive the upcoming hurricane. Night is falling, and it takes almost an hour to get to the LFL and back home, so I can't go get any books from it before tomorrow (when the storm hits) Although that area of Puerto Rico will not get the full force of the storm, plus it has a ledge on top of it that shelters it from rain, I still don't know if it will survive the strong winds. Can anyone who has bought LFLs in the past tell me if they are durable when it comes to things like tropical storms and hurricanes? Thank you!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
about an LFL Puerto Rico. I'm not sure if it will survive the upcoming hurricane. Night is falling, and it takes almost an hour to get to the LFL and back home, so I can't go get any books from it before tomorrow (when the storm hits) Although that area of Puerto Rico will not get the full force of the storm, plus it has a ledge on top of it that shelters it from rain, I still don't know if it will survive the strong winds. Can anyone who has bought LFLs in the past tell me if they are durable when it comes to things like tropical storms and hurricanes? Thank you!
Profile Image
Can anyone who has bought LFLs in the past tell me if they are durable when it comes to things like tropical storms and hurricanes? Thank you!

Every one I've seen has been very individual. All different designs, different sizes. A great many that I've seen have doors that are defective and won't close properly even in the best of weather.

If full-size homes and businesses are badly effected and suffer major damage by these storms, I cannot imagine LFLs faring too well either. But all we can do is hope for the best.
Profile Image
I love that you're worried about the LFL, but it's more important that you stay safe. Books, and even LFLs, can be replaced...
Profile Image
I love that you're worried about the LFL, but it's more important that you stay safe. Books, and even LFLs, can be replaced...

I had already taken the proper safety precautions for the hurricane before I posted this.
Profile Image
about an LFL Puerto Rico. I'm not sure if it will survive the upcoming hurricane. Night is falling, and it takes almost an hour to get to the LFL and back home, so I can't go get any books from it before tomorrow (when the storm hits) Although that area of Puerto Rico will not get the full force of the storm, plus it has a ledge on top of it that shelters it from rain, I still don't know if it will survive the strong winds.

I've been wondering how this turned out for the LFL...but for now you'd better watch out for Maria instead of checking on a box of books. Stay safe, and hopefully relatively dry!
Profile Image
Stay safe, and hopefully relatively dry!

Yes, I'm hoping you are okay, ReaderMax, and that all will be well there.
Profile Image
So. What happened?
Profile Image
So. What happened?

I think it survived Irma, but I don't think it survived Maria. Oh well. As hyphen said, books and even LFLs can be replaced. *sigh*
Profile Image
I think it survived Irma, but I don't think it survived Maria.

As long as you did...

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.