corner corner OBCZ-TowMill is ALIVE!

Forum | << OBCZ Managers | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

OBCZ-TowMill is ALIVE!

Just a quick update that the Zone at the Towcester Mill Brewery in Northamptonshire, UK is alive and well. We (we as in me -JemmaJ) is in the prices if planning monthly meet ups. I will be attending the UnCon at the end of September and I will be happy to chat about the Zone etc while I am there.

We are always looking for books and happy to receive any boxes that are sent.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Just a quick update that the Zone at the Towcester Mill Brewery in Northamptonshire, UK is alive and well. We (we as in me -JemmaJ) is in the prices if planning monthly meet ups. I will be attending the UnCon at the end of September and I will be happy to chat about the Zone etc while I am there.

Profile Image
Cogratulations.
Long may you live :-)
Profile Image
Cogratulations.
Long may you live :-)

Many thanks OBCZKulturhus - I've had some password issues! All fixed!
Profile Image
I may be able to send some books your way, if shipping isn't too expensive
Profile Image
I may be able to send some books your way, if shipping isn't too expensive

Of course Readermax; I normally send BookBoxes via Hermes as they are cheaper than Royal Mail.

Just address the box to Jemma J-H and not OBCZ-TowMill; the boys may get confused who the box is for.

I will look out for your box and many thanks
Profile Image

Please note that the Zone's address is on the "Hunting" Page or contact JemmaJ

Many thanks!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.