corner corner Box of YA for OBCZ/LFL (US only please)

Forum | << OBCZ Managers | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Box of YA for OBCZ/LFL (US only please)

i was gifted a bonanza of books when visiting a neighborhood garage sale today and find myself the proud owner of a ton of YA titles in the mix. i'd love to share the wealth with a needy OBCZ (i'll still have plenty for my own as well!). IF YA moves well at your OBCZ or LFL please feel free to jump in if you want some. i know i have at least 2 boxes. US only please since i'm now shipping on the income of a retiree.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
i was gifted a bonanza of books when visiting a neighborhood garage sale today and find myself the proud owner of a ton of YA titles in the mix. i'd love to share the wealth with a needy OBCZ (i'll still have plenty for my own as well!). IF YA moves well at your OBCZ or LFL please feel free to jump in if you want some. i know i have at least 2 boxes. US only please since i'm now shipping on the income of a retiree.
Profile Image
I help keep a couple of LFL's filled in my neighborhood one which is near one of the middle schools in my city. I would love some YA books to add to it.

only if an OBCZ doesn't need them though
Profile Image
happy to send them your way - i have a 2nd box so if an OBCZ needs it'll get some as well. PM me your address and i'll get a box in the mail this week!
Profile Image
thank you so much!

The box got here this weekend and has such a great selection of books in it.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.