corner corner Editing info in 'Go Hunting'

Forum | << OBCZ Managers | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Editing info in 'Go Hunting'

Hi! I've taken over managing a BookCrossing zone several months ago and am still getting my head around things. I have no contact details for the previous management and many of the zone details are now obsolete (when following Go Hunting). How can I update the information? All help is appreciated. Thanks in anticipation

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi! I've taken over managing a BookCrossing zone several months ago and am still getting my head around things. I have no contact details for the previous management and many of the zone details are now obsolete (when following Go Hunting). How can I update the information? All help is appreciated. Thanks in anticipation
Profile Image

Try editing the information now, if it still doesn't go, send me a message with the correct information and what to change ;-)
Profile Image
Thank you.. I've been able to update the website information but as yet, can't change the photograph...we're getting there :)
Profile Image
Thank you.. I've been able to update the website information but as yet, can't change the photograph...we're getting there :)

Is the picture that is your profile the one you want or the picture that's currently on the OBCZ listing? If you let me know, I'll try and change it for you. (Maybe PM me for a quicker response.)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.