corner corner (CLOSED) Books for OBCZ or LFL (x-posted at RABCK forum)

Forum | << OBCZ Managers | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

(CLOSED) Books for OBCZ or LFL (x-posted at RABCK forum)

Closed because I've given nearly all of purple58's books away by now..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just inherited a large number of purple58's books and want to share.

Pretty much what bookstogive said:

If you're in the US and are interested in some books for your LFL/OBCZ (or just to wild release), please PM me with your address.

Be aware that the books will probably include a fair number of mysteries and some cat-themed books. :)

Books will be sent via media mail (often 3 weeks from Hawaii to the US mainland).

Please journal the books once you receive them: after that, they're yours to do with as you please.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Closed because I've given nearly all of purple58's books away by now..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just inherited a large number of purple58's books and want to share.

Pretty much what bookstogive said:

If you're in the US and are interested in some books for your LFL/OBCZ (or just to wild release), please PM me with your address.

Be aware that the books will probably include a fair number of mysteries and some cat-themed books. :)

Books will be sent via media mail (often 3 weeks from Hawaii to the US mainland).

Please journal the books once you receive them: after that, they're yours to do with as you please.
Profile Image
But I'd love some mystery and/or cat-related books from Hawaii. I'll release any to LFLs or a local OBCZ. Shall I send you postage?
Profile Image
Sent you a PM. :)
Profile Image
There's a box headed your way.. :)
Profile Image
Profile Image

Bump.

Profile Image
Thank you SO much! There are some interesting titles in there and I will probably read some before releasing. Thanks so much for sharing them with me.

ETA: And you can update your map, you have books in Maine now. : )
Profile Image
There are some interesting titles in there and I will probably read some before releasing.

Please do, if you'd like. It's always nice to see the books get read.

ETA: And you can update your map, you have books in Maine now. : )

Oh! I'd totally forgotten about that. Thanks for reminding me. :D

(And a good reminder to me to back up my extended profile - I was overdue for that.)
Profile Image
If you're still looking to pass along some books - I have an OBCZ at our espresso bar. I'd be happy to release some for you,
PMing our details.
Thanks

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.