corner corner SORTED

Forum | << OBCZ Managers | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

SORTED

So many of you may remember that on Saturday 30th July I did a pop up OBCZ for a Cornish piolet gig regatta.

We ended up having in total 150 books. Today I picked up what was left. In total 95 books were taken and I was left with 55 books. Better than what I thought in all honesty :) now I have the difficult task of finding new homes for all 55 books. I already have two bookcrossers come forward saying they will take some. can anyone else help me move them along

Complete Thread

Profile Image

SORTED

So many of you may remember that on Saturday 30th July I did a pop up OBCZ for a Cornish piolet gig regatta.

We ended up having in total 150 books. Today I picked up what was left. In total 95 books were taken and I was left with 55 books. Better than what I thought in all honesty :) now I have the difficult task of finding new homes for all 55 books. I already have two bookcrossers come forward saying they will take some. can anyone else help me move them along
Profile Image
Hi Abi. I don't want you to end up with a high bill for postage but I'm about to start a bookcrossing shelf/free library at a dementia support club where I volunteer. It's a great place for dementia sufferers and their carers, friends and family to meet up and enjoy various activities. You can find info about it if you put Cameo Café, North Walsham, Norfolk into Google/Safari. If you could spare us a book or two we would be grateful. Pm me for my address if you can send one/some. We won't actually be an OBCZ but I will make sure all books received are journalled and any that aren't registered when received will be done asap. Thanks.
Profile Image
I have just sent you a PM. I've already got some books that are going to OBCZ's and what Evers left over will be wild released so thank you for telling me.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.