corner corner Ballycumber Window Sticky

Forum | << OBCZ Managers | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Ballycumber Window Sticky

I know I had at one time a Ballycumber Window Sticky. I can't find it now and was wondering if anyone has one to spare and would be willing to exchange it for some supplies or a book? I looked at the Store and couldn't find any, maybe it was a long time ago! I starting a new OBCZ and was asked by the manager if I had one to go in the window.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I know I had at one time a Ballycumber Window Sticky. I can't find it now and was wondering if anyone has one to spare and would be willing to exchange it for some supplies or a book? I looked at the Store and couldn't find any, maybe it was a long time ago! I starting a new OBCZ and was asked by the manager if I had one to go in the window.
Profile Image
I looked at the Store and couldn't find any, maybe it was a long time ago!

Yes, it's been years since we've had those. Sorry I can't offer them to you! For what it's worth, I never liked them very much... they weren't all that opaque, and as such, not as visible as I would have liked.
Profile Image
Thanks Moem, maybe I'll eventually find the one I had and try it out. I was surprised when the manager asked for one, unless someone still has one stashed away we will have to do with the trusty flier!
Profile Image
It has Ballycumber at the top and Welcome! underneath.

I think there was wording under that about it being an OBCZ but that was cut off, so now it just says Welcome! It has not been used.

I don't remember how the rest of the info came to be chopped off. If you want it, send me your mailing address. Sorry I don't have a complete one to offer.
Profile Image

I have one to spare! I was recently gifted with a bunch of bookcrossing supplies which had one in it and then recently found an old bookcrossing order envelope that had a few in it still. I don't mind sending one to you as I would rather they get used :) Drop me a pm and let me know where to send it off to.

Edit: I looked in the envelope and didn't see the window cling. However I did find some brochures and "how does this work" papers that you can have for your OBCZ.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.