corner corner 2nd Cup OBCZ in Oakville, Ontario

Forum | << OBCZ Managers | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

2nd Cup OBCZ in Oakville, Ontario

Hi from the Mgr. of the OBCZ at Harbord House Pub in Toronto. Donfiction and I are in Oakville quite often, as my best friend lives a short walk from the 2nd Cup at Lakeshore and Navy. The OBCZ that was on a windowsill (with a BX'ing sign) has been defunct for quite some time. The last meetup held there was years ago, but out of habit, local people sometimes leave book or two on the sill, but they are not registered on Bookcrossing, in fact, the people who leave them there, don't know it exists. So, maybe it's time to delete this non-OBCZ from the list. 'Just don't want someone to make a trip there, if the OBCZ is kaput.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi from the Mgr. of the OBCZ at Harbord House Pub in Toronto. Donfiction and I are in Oakville quite often, as my best friend lives a short walk from the 2nd Cup at Lakeshore and Navy. The OBCZ that was on a windowsill (with a BX'ing sign) has been defunct for quite some time. The last meetup held there was years ago, but out of habit, local people sometimes leave book or two on the sill, but they are not registered on Bookcrossing, in fact, the people who leave them there, don't know it exists. So, maybe it's time to delete this non-OBCZ from the list. 'Just don't want someone to make a trip there, if the OBCZ is kaput.
Profile Image
last year when I was in Toronto. I made a trip there for the OBCZ, and did see some books there and released a couple myself.

So if there are books there most of the time, I won't mind keeping it listed as an OBCZ, as there aren't any OBCZ nearby.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.