corner corner It's official! New zone in Dublin

Forum | << OBCZ Managers | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

It's official! New zone in Dublin

Hello everyone!

I'm a new OBCZ manager. I'm opening a new zone in Donabate, North County Dublin in a craft shop. The zone will be opening in two weeks because I need to clear out the corner I was given as well as collecting as many books as possible. If any of you have any surplus it would be greatly appreciated and I really can't wait to get my little physical bookcrossing corner going!

Thank you for being awesome and inspiring me to do something with my baby-free time!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello everyone!

I'm a new OBCZ manager. I'm opening a new zone in Donabate, North County Dublin in a craft shop. The zone will be opening in two weeks because I need to clear out the corner I was given as well as collecting as many books as possible. If any of you have any surplus it would be greatly appreciated and I really can't wait to get my little physical bookcrossing corner going!

Thank you for being awesome and inspiring me to do something with my baby-free time!
Profile Image
P.S how do I get it listed as an official zone in the go hunting pages? I tried to follow the guide listed but I couldn't p.m the user named... sorry if I'm being a total idiot...
Profile Image
how do I get it listed as an official zone in the go hunting pages?

Post in the 'Site cleanup' forum, and a region manager volunteer will fix you right up.
Profile Image
Thank you!
Profile Image

Done

Done. I hope the zone you're talking about is Donabate Craft Hub. You should now see it designated as an Official Bookcrossing Zone.

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/786336
Profile Image
Yey! Thank you so much! And it is indeed Donabate Craft Hub.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.