corner corner Starting a new zone

Forum | << OBCZ Managers | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Starting a new zone

Hello! I'm new here but I have a perfect place to start a zone in and need your help. Being a newbie I don't have that many books to fill my shelf and would love if anyone could send me one or two. I'm in Dublin.... Also how do you guys keep your books new and changing over?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello! I'm new here but I have a perfect place to start a zone in and need your help. Being a newbie I don't have that many books to fill my shelf and would love if anyone could send me one or two. I'm in Dublin.... Also how do you guys keep your books new and changing over?
Profile Image
Also how do you guys keep your books new and changing over?

This is also a question that I am wondering...
Welcome to BookCrossing, Claudiaconceica!
Profile Image
I will happily send you a book or two if you PM me your address. Dublin BookCrossers regularly meet here:- http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/471735 I am sure they would be happy to help too. It looks as if Ho-no-tomo is releasing lots of books there today.

You could circulate the books between the OBCZs in Dublin to keep everything looking fresh.

Incidentally it looks as if you have made an error in selecting your county of residence on your profile. If you correct this you will then be able to click on 'Dublin' on your profile and get a list of other members in the City.

Do let us know where you set up the new OBCZ and I hope you enjoy the experience.
Profile Image
Hello!

Thanks so much for all the help. As always I'm diving in head first! I saw all the releases! And i saw the two zones in Dublin. I have a 4 month old baby so I can't always get there fast but I will try to attend some of the meeting - need to convince my husband to take the baby =) Thank you for the offer! I'll p.m you my address and create a zone so that you can release to it. Also thank you for pointing the mistake out I'll go change it now!

Can't thank you enough!

P.S the new zone is in Donabate. Going there this afternoon to spread the word!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.