corner corner Closed-Books are TAKING OVER~!!! Books to Wild Release/LFL/OBCZ (US only please)

Forum | << OBCZ Managers | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Closed-Books are TAKING OVER~!!! Books to Wild Release/LFL/OBCZ (US only please)

Books are TAKING OVER~!!! Books to Wild Release/LFL/OBCZ (US only please)

I have lots books that want to move on and if you would like to receive a box to wild release in your area, stock a Little Free Library, stock a OBCZ, give to a friend, use for a release challenge etc. post here and pm me your address.

I have got to move some of these along, thanks for helping me :)

No requirements regarding the books except please journal them when you receive them. No trade or postage needed. If you find something in the box you like feel free to read it first!

US only please

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Books are TAKING OVER~!!! Books to Wild Release/LFL/OBCZ (US only please)

I have lots books that want to move on and if you would like to receive a box to wild release in your area, stock a Little Free Library, stock a OBCZ, give to a friend, use for a release challenge etc. post here and pm me your address.

I have got to move some of these along, thanks for helping me :)

No requirements regarding the books except please journal them when you receive them. No trade or postage needed. If you find something in the box you like feel free to read it first!

US only please
Profile Image
I'll take some more books off of your hands. I've had fun with your books in the past. I am the steward of the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland. My LFL is also an OBCZ.

PM me if you need my address again as you might still have it.
Profile Image
I'll take a box as well, to wild release or to release to the OBCZ shelf at work.
Profile Image
Plus the Asbury Park Little Free Library can always use more books, too.

Profile Image
Since I have your address, I just put a box together to send TO you! Since the weather is so iffy right now, though, I'll just hang on to it, and send it when the weather warms up ;-)

Next month, maybe I'll run a sweepstakes with another box!
Profile Image
Still lots of books to move on, want some?
Profile Image
I would love some for my LFL. Looking especially for Stephen King and Children's books. But will be happy with whatever you have to pass on. Thank you.
Profile Image
I stock a little free library and another book zone in my neighborhood. Fiction books of general interest are best. Will PM you with address.
Profile Image
I'm assuming the book box I received today is for stocking my OBCZ's?? Thanks for sending them!!
Profile Image
I can always use books to release. Some may go in local LFLs, others into the wild, but I will definitely make journal entries and release notes. I'll PM my mailing info (although you may already have it from an earlier box)
Profile Image
Lovely, I will get a box out to you, thanks for asking!
Profile Image
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

The box of books arrived today. I am very excited to get them and will journal them over the next few days and then add them to the rotation of books going through my own Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) and elsewhere.

Fingers crossed for journal entries from many of these books!
Profile Image
Next time you have some to go again. I have depleted my stash of wild release options while we traveled the US and Canada the last 6 months. Not sure what kind of condition my OBCZ will be in (though a couple other local bcers sure are helpful about putting books on the shelves). Am happy to help with shipping cost or provide some BC supplies in return as well. You are always unbelievably generous in doing these.
Profile Image
if anyone is ready for a box
Profile Image
...we'd love them. We can even send a few your way. There is a new Free Little Library that we are helping the stewards populate. I'm also dropping some in FLLs when I finish a book while traveling.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.