Forum | << Bugs and Broken Bits Reporting | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Error message after error message tonight

I've gotten this one over and over:

Sorry, an error occurred
Error Details

Error Message: We're sorry. An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again, and if the error continues contact our support staff. Thank you for you patience while we clean out the bugs.

and also this one:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Each multiple times.

This morning the site was **extremely** slow but I didn't have time to investigate if it was only the BC site or my computer. Now the speed seems to be back to normal again, other than getting error messages over and over and over.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I've gotten this one over and over:

Sorry, an error occurred
Error Details

Error Message: We're sorry. An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again, and if the error continues contact our support staff. Thank you for you patience while we clean out the bugs.

and also this one:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Each multiple times.

This morning the site was **extremely** slow but I didn't have time to investigate if it was only the BC site or my computer. Now the speed seems to be back to normal again, other than getting error messages over and over and over.
Profile Image
This morning the site was **extremely**

Same here for a little while, but it's OK now.
I hope we don't get last years trouble.
Profile Image
I've notified Ardik; perhaps the server needs to be kicked.
Profile Image

Thank you. It's soooooooo s l o w!
Profile Image

Thank you. It's soooooooo s l o w!

At least I've got onto the site now. I gave up waiting earlier!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.