corner corner [WORKAROUND!] can't order from the store

Forum | << Bugs and Broken Bits Reporting | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

[WORKAROUND!] can't order from the store

I've been trying for close to a week. I can get to the pages, but the only link that works on labels is the 'surprise package.' I want stickers, but not one link works for me on the release supplies page. And, of course (Murphy must be in charge) all the links work on treasure chest~ whichI don't wish to order, was just trying to see if anything worked.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I've been trying for close to a week. I can get to the pages, but the only link that works on labels is the 'surprise package.' I want stickers, but not one link works for me on the release supplies page. And, of course (Murphy must be in charge) all the links work on treasure chest~ whichI don't wish to order, was just trying to see if anything worked.
Profile Image
Is there any chance you can use a different browser? We are having a problem with Firefox, I'm afraid.
And could you maybe tell me what operating system you are using?
Profile Image
I am using Firefox. If I go to the library, their computers have Chrome.
operating system is MS10~~which I hate.
Profile Image
Thanks for the information. We're working on this; in the meantime, any other browser than Firefox should work. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Profile Image
I found a workaround that I had no idea existed: the pure HTML version of the Store. You'll find it here, and it should work on Firefox. It's not quite as polished, but if it works...

https://bookcrossing.ecwid.com

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.