corner corner Browsing members - a little bug

Forum | << Bugs and Broken Bits Reporting | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Browsing members - a little bug

I've seen this in several lists; here is an example.
I want to see the members signed up in Lyon, which is in the Rhône-Alpes region in France.
So, I click on France which opens up the list of regions. Rhône-Alpes is at the bottom of the list, which is in two columns, the second one a line longer than the first. That last line is unclickable - all the others work fine.

The same thing happens if I click on Normandie - I get the towns; the last one is Yvetot, again unclickable.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I've seen this in several lists; here is an example.
I want to see the members signed up in Lyon, which is in the Rhône-Alpes region in France.
So, I click on France which opens up the list of regions. Rhône-Alpes is at the bottom of the list, which is in two columns, the second one a line longer than the first. That last line is unclickable - all the others work fine.

The same thing happens if I click on Normandie - I get the towns; the last one is Yvetot, again unclickable.
Profile Image
I can confirm I've also seen this bug when browsing members of several countries. If there are two columns of regions within a country and the second column is longer than the first, clicking on the last region does not work. I've had the same results in Firefox and Chrome.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.