corner corner [FIXED] Problems accessing the secure version of the site

Forum | << Bugs and Broken Bits Reporting | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

[FIXED] Problems accessing the secure version of the site

My apologies in advance that I get a bit long-winded when I'm trying to explain things!

For a while I've been using the secure version of the the site, with the s in the address
But it hasn't let me in for about three days now
And yes, we have cleared the cache and tried Ctrl F5 which are two things that are often recommended.

On Tuesday I had access to the site by clicking book link within a journal alert but couldn't get back in after I'd closed it.

This afternoon I realised that the link would have been to the non-secure version, so I tried that address and here I am
But I still can't get access using the s.

Hope I'm making sense
Is it just me?
Is it a known problem?
Help!

I'm off now to get myself up to date with the Forums and such like . . . I've been feeling cut off . . . .

Complete Thread

Profile Image
My apologies in advance that I get a bit long-winded when I'm trying to explain things!

For a while I've been using the secure version of the the site, with the s in the address
But it hasn't let me in for about three days now
And yes, we have cleared the cache and tried Ctrl F5 which are two things that are often recommended.

On Tuesday I had access to the site by clicking book link within a journal alert but couldn't get back in after I'd closed it.

This afternoon I realised that the link would have been to the non-secure version, so I tried that address and here I am
But I still can't get access using the s.

Hope I'm making sense
Is it just me?
Is it a known problem?
Help!

I'm off now to get myself up to date with the Forums and such like . . . I've been feeling cut off . . . .
Profile Image
It's not just me
It is a known problem
Profile Image
Problems here too! - since Wed. Hope they fix it. I signed in "unsecure" anyway. My local library website is the same.
Profile Image
It's good to know I'm not alone :-)
Profile Image

Fixed now

Ardik fixed this! \o/
Profile Image
Ardik fixed this! \o/

Fantastic. Thank you! Good old Ardik :-)
Profile Image
Ardik fixed this! \o/

Yay! Thanks, Ardik
Profile Image
Thanks, Ardik! Great that it is working again.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.