corner corner Upload covers

Forum | << Bugs and Broken Bits Reporting | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Upload covers

It is still impossible to upload bookcovers on the german site version. If not scanning them. Will it ever be possible to upload covers again? Do we have to be patient? Will we have to scan them forever? Sometimes it is possible to upload covers from Amazon UK, but only elderly books which have been sold in the UK. What about cover fotos which were scanned by other members? Why not use them?

Complete Thread

Profile Image

Upload covers

It is still impossible to upload bookcovers on the german site version. If not scanning them. Will it ever be possible to upload covers again? Do we have to be patient? Will we have to scan them forever? Sometimes it is possible to upload covers from Amazon UK, but only elderly books which have been sold in the UK. What about cover fotos which were scanned by other members? Why not use them?
Profile Image
I can't answer your questions, because I simply do not have the answers, but I'm getting a little confused here. Are you talking about uploading covers, or about choosing one from Amazon?
Uploading covers has always worked for me and works still. Choosing one from Amazon is broken in most cases, which is frustrating.
Profile Image
When I register a book the cover is shown, but does not appear on my shelf.
Funny, I just gave "lade ein Cover hoch" a new try and today it works. Yesterday it didn't. And for a long tim not on the German site.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.