corner corner [WORKAROUND] problem to create Bookplates

Forum | << Bugs and Broken Bits Reporting | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

[WORKAROUND] problem to create Bookplates

I) I choose a template from the library, than I add my own Image to the imageborad, but after that I could not load the Image to the template preview!! Add caption works. So I could not order new bookplate cause it does not work s loading Image to the preview

II) button to remove old Bookplates does not work

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I) I choose a template from the library, than I add my own Image to the imageborad, but after that I could not load the Image to the template preview!! Add caption works. So I could not order new bookplate cause it does not work s loading Image to the preview

II) button to remove old Bookplates does not work
Profile Image
Der Fehler ist leider noch da. Ich kann, egal von welchem Rechner keine BC-Labels erstellen. ich wähle mir eine Sprache, zB deutsch aus lade ein Bild in die Bilderleiste kann es aber von dort nicht in das Feld für das Bild hochladen
Profile Image
Try this silly sounding workaround:
use the 'bookplate gallery' link in the yellow Store-menu at the right side of the menu bar, not the 'My Bookplates' link in the Home menu at the left side.
I suspect that this may help.
Profile Image
It doesn't work
Profile Image
It doesn't work

Hmm, that's no good.
Is the page you are seeing when you are trying to use the Bookplate Creator HTTP or HTTPS? I've heard that it needs to be HTTPS.
Profile Image
Thanks! with HTTPS it works and I can create new Bookplates.

Just the X-Button to remove self created Bookplates don't work
Profile Image
Just the X-Button to remove self created Bookplates don't work

That is true. Can you mark the ones that you don't want to keep as 'inappropriate'? Then I can remove them.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.