corner corner [Shop] Unable to change the currency

Forum | << Bugs and Broken Bits Reporting | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

[Shop] Unable to change the currency

A german member, living in Turkey, reported in the german forum, that she has Australian Dollar shown as currency in the shop and that she can't switch to Euro or any other currency.

Similarly, i have Euro as currency, but i can't change it either.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
A german member, living in Turkey, reported in the german forum, that she has Australian Dollar shown as currency in the shop and that she can't switch to Euro or any other currency.

Similarly, i have Euro as currency, but i can't change it either.
Profile Image
The technical team is trying to find a solution for the problem, hoping it goes fast.
Profile Image
I went shopping to buy myself some wings and couldn't switch from USD to CAD. Not a huge deal because I'm used to converting in my head, but it looks like the picklist tries to expand, but doesn't actually expand. The arrow switches direction, but that's it.
Profile Image
When this happened to me I saw a box at the bottom of the page and I could type letters, such as GBP, and they went in the box and it changed.

The tricky bit is that the currency changing thing is an 'app' and not an integral part of the actual Store, and the Store is already from a vendor and not really under our control, and the currency changer is one step further away from that... :-/

Maybe it works for you in a different browser?
Profile Image
Funny, I just tried in IE to check if it's both browsers (I originally used Chrome), and the currency selection isn't even there!

Honestly doing the currency exchange through another means isn't a huge deal, just a minor annoyance. :)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.