corner corner [Fixed] I can't find a way to purchase wings

Forum | << Bugs and Broken Bits Reporting | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
There may be a problem. I'll inform Reno.

Thank you Moem.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
What am I doing wrong? I click on space for name, but nothing happens. Is there a trick that I don't know.
Profile Image
I've had the same problem and I can't get the store to add anything to my basket either. :(
Profile Image
Profile Image

Thank you Moem.
Profile Image
What am I doing wrong? I click on space for name, but nothing happens. Is there a trick that I don't know.

Please include the device and browser you're using - that can make a difference, especially as some of the tweaks are intended to help with site-use via handheld devices and smartphones.

As a datapoint, I just tried it with a Windows laptop and Firefox - and had the same result; couldn't get focus on the "name" box, *or* on the "quantity" listbox either. Was working a couple of days ago.
Profile Image
I use Edge with Windows 10. edit: desktop
Profile Image
I am also using Edge and Windows 10 on a laptop.
Profile Image
Google Chrome, latest version & Windows 10 on desktop.
Profile Image
Ok, sorry about that folks. I think I've got the problem fixed, if you'd like to check it again please.
Profile Image
Ok, sorry about that folks. I think I've got the problem fixed, if you'd like to check it again please.

I've managed to place an order so it seems to be working ok again now.
Thank you Reno.
Hooray for my first set of wings!!
Profile Image
Got my wings and labels too. One question. Do all our supplies come out of the Netherlands?
Profile Image
Do all our supplies come out of the Netherlands?

Yes they do, I personally pack and ship all of them.
We tried having a Store that had stock and a printing facility in the US and the EU, but it turned out to be impossible to make sure both places were stocked up with exactly the same products. Plus, there is a worldwide flat fee for shipping from Germany. So I take almost everything across the border to send it from Germany.
Profile Image
OK! good to know. Thought if this was a glitch, didn't want it costing more money to ship to the US. All is good now!!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.