corner corner Suggestions how to give feedback in a useful way for BookCrossing 2.0 Beta

Forum | << Bugs and Broken Bits Reporting | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Books I have

There use to be an option when you clicked on availables/tbr etc that you could click to see only the books that you actually have, as opposed to books that have more than one journaler for so that you didn't have to scroll through the whole list. Has that disappeared too?

Complete Thread

Previous  1 2  

Profile Image

Dwab or bug

I can not do a scheduled release . I moved the dot to schedule release but it still releases immediately. I tried to restart but no success.
Profile Image
On the previous Bookcrossing website, we were able to view how many Bookcrossing Members had joined as well as how many BOOKS had been registered by looking at the upper right hand corner!

I miss this feature, ESPECIALLY AS I HAD A RABCK THAT I STARTED WHERE FELLOW BOOKCROSSERS GUESSED THE DATE OF THE 1 MILLIONTH MEMBER TO JOIN. Now, I can't tell when the 1 millionth joined.
Profile Image
When I release a book, the count (4 weeks and all time) increases, but the "recent book activity" never changes. The 3 most recent ones that are shown, have been there for weeks.
Profile Image
When I release a book, the count (4 weeks and all time) increases, but the "recent book activity" never changes. The 3 most recent ones that are shown, have been there for weeks.

Try hitting refresh. That changes mine. I suspect when they fix that caching error, it'll fix this, too, but maybe not.
Profile Image

Try registering rather than releasing a book - then you should get some new covers :-) Although it says Recent Book Activity it actually shows the Books On Your Bookshelf Most Recently Registered, whether by you or a previous owner!
Plus, it's probably best to register the long way round if you want to see some changes. I've seen comments that at present using pre-numbered labels doesn't alter the covers because they date to when they were printed not used but I never use them myself so don't know!
Your stats suggest you've registered thousands of books but none in the past 4 weeks, possibly not since the site changeover i.e. the start of the book cover scheme

Previous  1 2  

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.