corner corner 2017 Pirate Day Challenge, ahoy! (releases go elsewhere)

Forum | << Release Challenges | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

2017 Pirate Day Challenge, ahoy! (releases go elsewhere)

Argh! This be a shot across yer bow ta remind ye that the Talk Like A Pirate Day challenge be comin' up!

September 17 through September 24 will be the dates, so start saving yer books, landlubbers!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Argh! This be a shot across yer bow ta remind ye that the Talk Like A Pirate Day challenge be comin' up!

September 17 through September 24 will be the dates, so start saving yer books, landlubbers!
Profile Image
Got some saved for this one!
Profile Image

Me too

Finally have some to participate with.
Profile Image
Guess I'd better get that pirate book read, then! ;)
Profile Image
Well, SHIVER ME TIMBERS!!! : O I know I gave at least one book that would have qualified away to the winner of a Pirate Sweepstakes in the RABCK Forum within the past year, but me thinks I may have a few others pigeonholed (or would that be "parrot"holed) somewhere here. This long weekend will be a good time to look for 'em. Thanks fer the reminder, & MANY THANKS to YE fer hosting again, Matey!!! : D
Profile Image
In the words of Walt Disney..."There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." Found me some "treasure" and am ready to drop anchor and set sail when the time comes, Cap'n!!! ; D
Profile Image
I have a couple of books that will fit the challenge.
Profile Image
That every pirate has a RAT in him, so books for this challenge are good for the animal challenge as well.
Profile Image

UPDATE

There will be treasure, mates! I'll award a prize ta the best themed release (pictures are a help), describe it well.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.