corner corner WINNERS ANNOUNCED 2017 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge PUT YOUR RELEASES HERE

Forum | << Release Challenges | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

WINNERS ANNOUNCED 2017 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge PUT YOUR RELEASES HERE

The 2017 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge begins at 12:01 a.m. (your time) on September 1, 2017, and ends at 11:59 p.m. (your time) on October 8, 2017 (in order to include “World Animal Day” on October 4 plus the weekend). This is the fourteenth year for this challenge, and each year has been loads of fun.

It’s easy. Just WILD release at least 20 books where the name of the book has within it the name of some kind of animal (not human), insect, or reptile. Any once-living animal or mammal (except man) will do—cat, dog, chicken, wolf, tiger, monkey, insects, lizards, arachnids, birds, dinosaurs, creature, and beast are acceptable words. You can use the gender names of animals and the baby names animals, too: mare, stallion, pup, kitten, kitty, puppy, pony, kid, etc. I even allow mythical creatures (phoenix, griffin, mermaid, dragon, etc.) Books entitled “The Cat in the Hat,” “Along Came a Spider,” “The Mouse That Roared,” “The Monkey House” and “A Bird in the Hand” are all good. However, a book titled “Rin Tin Tin” doesn’t work because although it’s a story about a dog, it does not have the word “dog” in the title. Embedded words are also acceptable (i.e., KIDnapped, LASSie, The SHADe of the Moon). Though controlled releases are not allowed, releases to any official OBCZ is satisfactory because OBCZs are somewhat Wild in that you never know who will be picking up the books.

You may use foreign (non-English) titles—but the title must be translated into English when you put down the link. Translations must be as the author would have intended them (so if there is more than one meaning to a word and one of those meanings is an animal, it can only be used if the author would have intended it).

In the past, there have been members who have issued special challenges within the Animal Challenge, for instance, releasing only one book of each kind of animal or only books with the word cat in them, or you may wish to theme your releases (i.e., The Rats of NIMH released at a science lab). I’m not requiring any of these, but will take note of any extra releasing complexities in the challenge and will give extra credit for creativity and difficulty, so PLEASE be sure to let me know when you add pics of the books released or when you do themed releases. There will be prizes awarded at the completion of the contest.

Each link you give for your released books should look like this:

#6. Cat http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/3243651. (Themed release with pic)

It must tell me which number book you are releasing and the kind of animal. Credit is given only for number of books, not
number of animals released per title. If you release “The Wolf and the Dove” you get only one credit. Again, be sure to let me know if you’ve themed your releases, put pics of the release points, or done other things which I might give extra credit for. Come and join the fun. Everyone is welcome.

Here are more specific answers to some questions asked in the past:

The following are okay:

Release more than one copy of an animal book or duplicates of the same animal
animals of all sorts (mammals, fish, birds, bugs)
the gender of any of those animals (drake, mare, stallion)
Breeds: maltese, yorkshire, palomino, etc.

The following words are good:

Angel
Devil
Dragon
Ghost
Vampire
Animal
Mammal
Beast
Hound
bait (because bait can be a fish or previously living animal)
creature
serpent
Fowl
Pet
Ass
Cattle
bug
insect
Reptile
cootie (or louse)
slang (Kitty, Puss, Doggy, etc., but spelled correctly)
all the 'baby' animal names are acceptable (duckling, cygnet, pup etc...)
plural (ants, dogs, Appaloosas etc...)
Spellings must be correct (cat not Kat, lion not Lyon)
No abbreviations (alligator, not gator; dinosaur, not dino)
embedded animals are okay (harry pOTTER or clASS, etc- -
embedded animal has to fit the language. (so, German animal in a German title, etc.) -
embedded also has to be in ONE word, not across spaces.
embedded--can be in the subtitle (even if it doesn’t show in the original book title, be sure it is in your journal entry)
Readers' Digest or other book collections okay as long as one of the titles has an animal in it and the title is shown on the front (or spine) of the book must be in the title (not the author)
the animal has to match the language (so Spanish book must have a Spanish animal name)

The words below won't count:

gator
coon
Capricorn, Leo, Taurus (the Zodiac signs)
Prey
Wild
tom
monster
fiddler
groups (like gaggle of geese- - geese is ok, gaggle is <u>not</u>)

List of Participants:

AlterEgoZoe
awaywithfairies
BOOKWORMINUSALL
BruceAlexander
chlorine
elj
e-marmotte
GoryDetails
hyphen8
jemlire
Lubiette
rureading
sakirmo
Secretariat
sha
solittletime
SqueakyChu
tabby-cat-owner
temptestsans
Tomato68
Trojanhorse

Complete Thread

1 2 3 4 Next 

Profile Image
The 2017 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge begins at 12:01 a.m. (your time) on September 1, 2017, and ends at 11:59 p.m. (your time) on October 8, 2017 (in order to include “World Animal Day” on October 4 plus the weekend). This is the fourteenth year for this challenge, and each year has been loads of fun.

It’s easy. Just WILD release at least 20 books where the name of the book has within it the name of some kind of animal (not human), insect, or reptile. Any once-living animal or mammal (except man) will do—cat, dog, chicken, wolf, tiger, monkey, insects, lizards, arachnids, birds, dinosaurs, creature, and beast are acceptable words. You can use the gender names of animals and the baby names animals, too: mare, stallion, pup, kitten, kitty, puppy, pony, kid, etc. I even allow mythical creatures (phoenix, griffin, mermaid, dragon, etc.) Books entitled “The Cat in the Hat,” “Along Came a Spider,” “The Mouse That Roared,” “The Monkey House” and “A Bird in the Hand” are all good. However, a book titled “Rin Tin Tin” doesn’t work because although it’s a story about a dog, it does not have the word “dog” in the title. Embedded words are also acceptable (i.e., KIDnapped, LASSie, The SHADe of the Moon). Though controlled releases are not allowed, releases to any official OBCZ is satisfactory because OBCZs are somewhat Wild in that you never know who will be picking up the books.

You may use foreign (non-English) titles—but the title must be translated into English when you put down the link. Translations must be as the author would have intended them (so if there is more than one meaning to a word and one of those meanings is an animal, it can only be used if the author would have intended it).

In the past, there have been members who have issued special challenges within the Animal Challenge, for instance, releasing only one book of each kind of animal or only books with the word cat in them, or you may wish to theme your releases (i.e., The Rats of NIMH released at a science lab). I’m not requiring any of these, but will take note of any extra releasing complexities in the challenge and will give extra credit for creativity and difficulty, so PLEASE be sure to let me know when you add pics of the books released or when you do themed releases. There will be prizes awarded at the completion of the contest.

Each link you give for your released books should look like this:

#6. Cat http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/3243651. (Themed release with pic)

It must tell me which number book you are releasing and the kind of animal. Credit is given only for number of books, not
number of animals released per title. If you release “The Wolf and the Dove” you get only one credit. Again, be sure to let me know if you’ve themed your releases, put pics of the release points, or done other things which I might give extra credit for. Come and join the fun. Everyone is welcome.

Here are more specific answers to some questions asked in the past:

The following are okay:

Release more than one copy of an animal book or duplicates of the same animal
animals of all sorts (mammals, fish, birds, bugs)
the gender of any of those animals (drake, mare, stallion)
Breeds: maltese, yorkshire, palomino, etc.

The following words are good:

Angel
Devil
Dragon
Ghost
Vampire
Animal
Mammal
Beast
Hound
bait (because bait can be a fish or previously living animal)
creature
serpent
Fowl
Pet
Ass
Cattle
bug
insect
Reptile
cootie (or louse)
slang (Kitty, Puss, Doggy, etc., but spelled correctly)
all the 'baby' animal names are acceptable (duckling, cygnet, pup etc...)
plural (ants, dogs, Appaloosas etc...)
Spellings must be correct (cat not Kat, lion not Lyon)
No abbreviations (alligator, not gator; dinosaur, not dino)
embedded animals are okay (harry pOTTER or clASS, etc- -
embedded animal has to fit the language. (so, German animal in a German title, etc.) -
embedded also has to be in ONE word, not across spaces.
embedded--can be in the subtitle (even if it doesn’t show in the original book title, be sure it is in your journal entry)
Readers' Digest or other book collections okay as long as one of the titles has an animal in it and the title is shown on the front (or spine) of the book must be in the title (not the author)
the animal has to match the language (so Spanish book must have a Spanish animal name)

The words below won't count:

gator
coon
Capricorn, Leo, Taurus (the Zodiac signs)
Prey
Wild
tom
monster
fiddler
groups (like gaggle of geese- - geese is ok, gaggle is <u>not</u>)

List of Participants:

AlterEgoZoe
awaywithfairies
BOOKWORMINUSALL
BruceAlexander
chlorine
elj
e-marmotte
GoryDetails
hyphen8
jemlire
Lubiette
rureading
sakirmo
Secretariat
sha
solittletime
SqueakyChu
tabby-cat-owner
temptestsans
Tomato68
Trojanhorse
Profile Image
I've got a slew of books saved up for this one!
Profile Image
Thanks for hosting this one again. I've got a lot of animals just waiting for it!
Profile Image
...probably not 20 yet, but I'll start actively looking. :)
Profile Image
i was just thinking of this challenge today. haven't been very active on the site in quite a bit but have continued to read and release. about to do a big clean out in the basement and i know there are many little books hiding out gathering dust. betting there will be some that will work for this challenge. it's always been one of my favorites in which to participate!
Profile Image
i was just thinking of this challenge today. haven't been very active on the site in quite a bit but have continued to read and release. about to do a big clean out in the basement and i know there are many little books hiding out gathering dust. betting there will be some that will work for this challenge. it's always been one of my favorites in which to participate!

Nice to have you join us. I know I was in other challenges with you in the past, but apparently we've never shared this one.
Profile Image
Whaddya mean, *start* saving books? I never stopped!
Profile Image

Ditto

: )
Profile Image

Sigh. I don't have enough _space_ for that! I try not to save challenge books more than a couple of months ahead of time, unless I know they're going to be really hard to find..
Profile Image
HAHAHAHAHA...maybe that's why I HAVE no space anymore, awaywithfairies!!! : D My books have been having books for so many years that they would have to dig a hole to China if I ever decided I wanted them to be buried with me when I die!!! : D
Sigh. I don't have enough _space_ for that! I try not to save challenge books more than a couple of months ahead of time, unless I know they're going to be really hard to find..
While I'm going to be freeing up only a minute bit of space with my Animal releases...even though it's more than a couple of months ahead for the "Year of the Dog"...I will be holding a few DOGS out of the box of animals I just found for this Challenge, to release for your Zodiac Challenge in January, hyphen8!!! : D I'm hoping the release dates coincide with some of the special events the Arizona Humane Society holds in January. ; )
Profile Image

Somewhat OT

While I'm going to be freeing up only a minute bit of space with my Animal releases...even though it's more than a couple of months ahead for the "Year of the Dog"...I will be holding a few DOGS out of the box of animals I just found for this Challenge, to release for your Zodiac Challenge in January, hyphen8!!! : D I'm hoping the release dates coincide with some of the special events the Arizona Humane Society holds in January. ; )

Sorry, no overlap with January: the Asian zodiac challenge is dependent on the date of the lunar new year, which moves around. See the note I put in solittletime's challenge summary thread: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/8971910

On a note related to THIS challenge, I have the iguana ready to go. The piranhas need to get registered; the cat & the albatross still need to be read... ;)
Profile Image
Sorry, no overlap with January: the Asian zodiac challenge is dependent on the date of the lunar new year, which moves around. See the note I put in solittletime's challenge summary thread: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/8971910

Thanks for the note with the dates, hyphen8!!! : D I'd forgotten the Chinese New Year was lunar related, which does change the celebration dates, just like Hanukkah dates around Christmas and Kwanzaa. ; )
Profile Image
I love this challenge, missed seeing an embedded ant last year baby bro found it in giant lol.
Profile Image

Hmmmm?

Think I just might try this challenge this year. I've never done it before. It sounds like fun.
Profile Image
This will most likely be the last year I will be able to participate in this one I love so dearly, so lucky for me, I think I have at least 20 with words and not pictures...maybe a few more. Not so lucky for the BCer I thought I'd sent the lucky shamrock to in MARCH, but alas...this growing old stuff is FOR.THE.BIRDS!!! ; ) I'm sending the Shamrock on it's way today (I think it was for more than one Challenge, besides), and will post about it once it's been received, so as not to spoil the belated surprise. ; )
Profile Image
Profile Image
I have a lot of ones saved for this!
Profile Image
I've only been participating in challenges since January this year so this will be my first attempt at this challenge. Looking forward to it. :)
Profile Image
Welcome. We have a lot of fun.
Profile Image

This year, I could not make a big challenge, I will do my best ....
Profile Image

But you did enough last year for two years! You were amazing!
Profile Image

RE: RE: 2017...

I know, I know...d:p
Profile Image

RE: 2017...

Absolutely, amazing is right. Not just the number of books, I seem to remember lots of themed releases too.

So if you don't have as many this year, don't feel bad: even book-releasing superstars need a break sometimes. :)
Profile Image

Absolutely, amazing is right. Not just the number of books, I seem to remember lots of themed releases too.
So if you don't have as many this year, don't feel bad: even book-releasing superstars need a break sometimes. :)
You're too kind, it's my fault, I swallowed a bit of kryptonite inadvertently...d:p
Profile Image

You're too kind, it's my fault, I swallowed a bit of kryptonite inadvertently...d:p

Great to have you with us again. Hope you've recovered from any kryptonite poisoning you may have suffered. :-)
Profile Image

RE: 2017...

good to see you again buddy, it wouldn't be the same without you!!!!
Profile Image

good to see you again buddy, it wouldn't be the same without you!!!!
Yeah, september is the month of old buddies...!
Profile Image
A co-worker just gave me a few books, and one of them has "steering" in the title. :)
Profile Image
A co-worker just gave me a few books, and one of them has "steering" in the title. :)

Yes, I'm sure that's been used before.
Profile Image
Thanks for organizing this again!

I had a great time last year with this challenge, so I'm in again! :)

I already have almost all my books.
Profile Image
Thanks for organizing this again!

I had a great time last year with this challenge, so I'm in again! :)

I already have almost all my books.

So glad you're joining us again.
Profile Image
Put your release notes in this thread.

Good luck to all.
Profile Image
I have my 20 books ready to go.
Profile Image
I have my 20 books ready to go.

Everyone is welcome.
Profile Image

I am in !

Here is my first release :

1. Dog
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13905030 (pic)
The DOG who came in from the cold
Profile Image
Nice release.
Profile Image
-1_ Eléphant http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14574001 Un thé chez les éléphants
-2_ Léopard http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14603947 Les taches du léopard
-3_ Puce / Flea http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14607507 La puce de Beidenbauer
-4_ Serpent / Snake http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14573995 Les serpent d'étoiles
Profile Image
I'd need a ladder to retrieve some of those. Good to have you back again this year.
Profile Image

I'm in too!

1-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14701588 ( stork)
Le vol des cigognes
Profile Image
Inventive place to put a book. I wouldn't have thought of it. Welcome.
Profile Image
1. BEAR: The Bear That Heard Crying ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14700939/ ), photo.

The rest are all Little Free Library releases - there are a slew of new ones in my city as of yesterday!

2. BUNYIP: The Bush Bunyip ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14700943/ ), photo.

3. AARDVARK: Aster Aardvark's Alphabet Adventures ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14700956/ ), photo.

4. BASILISK: On Basilisk Station ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10206258/ ), multiple challenges, photo.

5. KID: Blue Monday, Vol. 1: The Kids Are Alright ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13566784/ ), multiple challenges, photo.
Profile Image

# 2 - 4

2. Python
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13859052
Είδος ΠΥΘΩΝΑΣ (Species Python)

3. Bird
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13859053
Τίναγμα ΠΟΥΛΙΟΥ σκόνη (Dust of bird's flinch)

4. Hippopotamus
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13859054
Οδοντίατρος Ιππόλυτος ΙΠΠΟΠΟΤΑΜΟΣ (The dentist Hypolit Hippopotamus)
Profile Image
Thank you for including me and for hosting this always-fun-filled challenge :)
Profile Image
Thank you for including me and for hosting this always-fun-filled challenge :)

You are welcome, even if you did beat me in the most books registered list!
Profile Image
Did I? I didn't know that I had done that. Sometimes I go crazy registering books, LOL. When did this happen?
Profile Image
Did I? I didn't know that I had done that. Sometimes I go crazy registering books, LOL. When did this happen?

quite a few months ago, elj beat me over a year ago
Profile Image
But, sha, I don't have as many books registered as you do, according to the stats page. So.....I'm confused
Profile Image
But, sha, I don't have as many books registered as you do, according to the stats page. So.....I'm confused

Oh I see I'm ahead of you again, great now you will be off registering lol, I will have to put some incentive in my little free library, perhaps cookies or candy for every book brought in heh heh
Profile Image
the name for his baby kangaroo
Profile Image
the name for his baby kangaroo

Much as I love Roo, that's a no.
Profile Image
3. DOG
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14449901 Dog Tags #1: Semper Fido

4. ALLIGATOR and LIZARD
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14524815/ Izzie Lizzie Alligator : A Tale of a Big Lizard

5. DRAGON
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14324228 Bronze Dragon Codex

6. ASS
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14691482 Yardsticks: Children in the Classroom Ages 4-14
Profile Image
#1. Mice http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14694220 (themed release with photo)
#2. Otter http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14685061 (themed release with photo)

Quite pleased with my first two releases: Of Mice and Men was released at a scenic viewpoint called Cheesefoot Head. (it amused me!)
The second one is called The Otters' Tale and I released that at Winchester City water mill where they have wild otter sightings.
Profile Image

Second day...

-5_ Ara / Macaw http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14326489 Un pied au pARAdis
-6_ Coucou / Cuckoo http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14603961 La danse du coucou
-7_ Frelon / Hornet http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14670309 La ville des frelons
-8_ Veau / Calf http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14626777 A l'ouest rien de nouVEAU
Profile Image
Since you're accepting devil...?
Profile Image
6. TURTLE: Turtle Dreams ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14700947/ ), photo.

7. ANGEL: Angels of Destruction ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14394108/ ), photo.

8. ANGEL: Angel of the Alamo ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14700955/ ), photo.

9. RAY: Harold and the Purple cRAYon ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14702242/ ), multiple challenges, photo.
Profile Image
1. The Trumpet of the SWAN - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14676713
2. Baby ANIMALS - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14637402

These went into one LFL:

3. I Wanna IGUANA - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14637396
4. Ten Sly PIRANHAS - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14684058

And these went into another:

5. Charlie the CATERPILLAR - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14694520
6. The GIRAFFE and the Pelly and Me - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14684117
Profile Image
Here are my first two releases:

#1. Macaw (ara). http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13984231/ La fée cARAbine (the rifle fairy)

#2. Tiger #6. http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14093140/ The white tiger

Profile Image

2-

2- http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13844805 (dog)
Le chien des Baskerville
Profile Image
7. FLY and ELEPHANT
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14685718 Dumbo the Flying Elephant

8. BUNNY
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14681238 The Runaway Bunny
Profile Image
1.http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14704046/ A Black FOX Running
2.http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/Track of the CAT
3.http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/14704009/HORNET's Nest
4.http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/The DOGs of Riga
Profile Image
1 - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14401129/ Blue DRAGON
2 - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14375496/ How to Live With a Neurotic DOG
3 - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14494692/ Top DOG
4 - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14582268/ Insatiable apPETites
5 - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14385468/ The Return of the DOG Team
6 - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14558752/ Pete the CAT: I Love My White Shoes
7 - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13042381/ The Revenge of the WHALE: The True Story of the WHALEship Essex
8 - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14458845/ DRAGONs Do Eat Homework
9 - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/12607848/ wHEN the Saints Go Marching Out
10-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14401097/ White TIGER
11-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14658415/ Half Broke HORSEs
12-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13093517/ Goldilocks and the Three BEARs
13-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14659807/ EAGLE Against the Sun
14-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13056402/ 100 Things You Should Know About CATs and KITTENs
15-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14558277/ It CHICKs
16-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14484082/ My Happy PENGUIN
17-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14694370/ Still Life With WOODPECKER
18-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13284353/ Boundaries: wHEN to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life
19-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14486100/ BEAR Attacks: Their Causes & Avoidance
20-http:/www.bookcrossing.com/---/14494201/ The Life and Legend of Chris Kyle: American Sniper, Navy SEAL
21-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14658389/ Garfield Fat CAT Rhyme Time
22-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14694373/ A Complete Guide to BIRD Feeding
23-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14559803/ The MOOSE's Children
24-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14672983/ Bandstand The Untold Story: The Years Before Dick cLARK
25-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14486286/ My Speedy TURTLE
26-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14520565/ My Little LADYBUG
27-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14704176/ clASSical Basics
28-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14682770/ pASSion of Marie Romanov
29-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14685779/ The HUMMINGBIRD Garden
30-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10193939/ Four Blind MICE
31-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/12638695/ wHEN God Winks At You
Profile Image
These are all releases to Little Free Libraries (it was raining really hard today so I didn't want to do outside releases even with bags); all have photos.

10. BEAR: The Bear That Turned White and Other Native Tales ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14526022/ )

11. SQUIDS: Squids Will Be Squids ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14702216/ )

12. DEVIL: The Jersey Devil ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14558555/ ), multiple challenges.

13. HORSE: Ghost Horse ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14703247/ ), multiple challenges.

14. MOOSE: A Moose Boosh ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14448403/ )

15. DRAGON: Dragon Wars ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14519011/ )

16. CAT: Poison Apple #7: Curiosity Killed the Cat ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14534116/ )

17. COW: I Am Cow, Hear Me Moo! ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14700948/ )
Profile Image
Profile Image

catch

A quick turnaround for the little black fox http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14704046/
Profile Image
couldn't get the link to work so

Dónde estará el osito Peluchin? (Spanish Edition) el osito pelochin (teddyBEAR)
Profile Image

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14670212/
Profile Image

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14670212/

tnx! Too hot and muggy to try more than 3 times to get the link to work.
Profile Image
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14658014 i'd tell you i loved you but tHEN i'd have to kill you
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14658013 odd BIRDs
Profile Image
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14658014 i'd tell you i loved you but tHEN i'd have to kill you

Oh, good one!
Profile Image
3. Adder (vipère). http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14703476/ Vipère au poing (Adder in the fist)

4. Lion. http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14703486/ Les rois maudits, tome 6 : le lis et le lion.

5. Adder (vipère). http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14703478/ Vipère au poing (Adder in the fist).

Apparently the book Vipère au poing must have been studied in schools last year, because I found many cheap copies of it in a second hand bookstore. I guess the kids who studied it sold it during the summer!
Profile Image
18. FOX: The Fox and the Falling Leaves ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14700950/ ), photo.

19. ROBIN: The Swiss Family ROBINson ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14704163/ ), multiple challenges, photo.
Profile Image
9. RAY
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14687146 My First Book of Everyday Prayers

10. SLOTH
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14663373 Diego Saves the Sloth!
Profile Image

# 5 - 8

5. Reptile
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14707308
The REPTILE room

6. Centaur
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14707311
To Άλφα του ΚΕΝΤΑΥΡΟΥ (The Alpha of the Centaur)

7. Rat
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14618483
Perfect piRATe

8. Ghost
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14463489
To ΦΑΝΤΑΣΜΑ της όπερας (The ghost of the opera)
Profile Image
LFL release with release photo

7. The Wainscott WEASEL - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14675000
8. The Summer of the SWANS - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14704589
9. The Red TAPE War (ape) - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14703402
10. Dead SNAILS Leave No Trails - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14703274

wild release with photo

11. The Good Husband of ZEBRA Drive - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14707299
Profile Image

A small day...

-9_ Léopard http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14348456 L'enfant léopard
-10_ Lotte / Burbot http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14194878 charLOTTE
Profile Image
20. PANGOLIN: Roly Poly Pangolin ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14394116/ ), photo. [Update: caught!]

21. HORSESHOE CRAB, BIRD: Horseshoe Crabs and ShoreBIRDs ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14231800/ ), photo.

22. TITAN: Clash of the Titans ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14448383/ ), multiple challenges, photo.
Profile Image
20. PANGOLIN: Roly Poly Pangolin ( https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14394116/ ), photo.

Ooh, pangolins - fancy! Also, I'm always up for a lobster roll. :)
Profile Image

# 9

9. Lice
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13588470
Putting (A)LICE back together again
Profile Image

RE: # 9

9. Lice
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13588470
Putting (A)LICE back together again

Ewww, I don't want any, thanks. :p
Profile Image
I'm here, I'm here!!!

1. Chicken http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14397519/
Profile Image
1. The HOUND of Baskervilles
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14625571/ ** CAUGHT before I had time to make a release
2. The SNAKE tattoo
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14679710 (photo)
3. The DOG collar murders
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14679726 (photo)
4. An unkindness of RAVENS
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14698178 (photo)
5. Flaubert's PARROT
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14674113/
Profile Image
with release photos

12. The GIRAFFE and the Pelly and Me - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14707422
13. The Pout-Pout FISH Learns to Read - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14685992
14. The Story of Sitting BULL - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14685940
Profile Image

Catch #1

This one was caught before I could even make the release more one it! I have never had that happen before, and I love it!

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14507570
Profile Image

RE: Catch #1

This one was caught before I could even make the release more one it! I have never had that happen before, and I love it!

congrats, I love when that happens!
Profile Image

Nice.
Profile Image
16. DUCK
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14643959 The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck

17. DINOSAUR
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14628592 The Great Dinosaur
Rescue

18. BUTTERFLIES
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14384469 In the Time of the Butterflies
Profile Image

3 et 4

3-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14710083 (birds)
La prophétie des oiseaux
4-http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14709747 (viper)
Vipère au poing
Profile Image

Cloudy Day...

-11_ Ara / Macaw http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14539074 La fée cARAbine
-12_ Ombre / Grayling http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14460049 Laver les ombres
-13_ Pie / Magpie http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14539082 Une PIEce montée
-14_ Zèbre / Zebra http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14460047 Le zèbre

1 2 3 4 Next 

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.