We play this Game already in the german thread. http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/497218
I poste here the first release as a starting point. If somebody has a suitable book, he makes a post with the reference "SNAP!" From this time he has 24-hour time to release the book. On releasing (or briefly before it) postet he or they the release here as a new post with the information of the title and the link to the journal. Then then book can also snappes. And then thus it goes on and on.
1. Only given names from all countries count it. These names should stand in the title. The author's names do not count it.
2. So that it becomes a little more difficult, the next book may have which then it is released, +/-a letter of the alphabet. Now example Barbara, would be therefore one with A or C in it.
3. Everybody is able so often he / she would like to take part, there is not a specific registration.
4. Boys / - as well as maiden names, the order count it what comes as the next makes no difference.
5. The releases which already date back up to 7 days count it.
6. With the letters X, Y, Z and Q it makes no difference where the letter in the given name is.
7. Wild releases and controlled releases count.