corner corner Monopoly 2012 Game - Sign Ups NOW OPEN!

Forum | << Release Challenges | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Monopoly 2012 Game - Sign Ups NOW OPEN!

Bookcrossing Monopoly is a wild releasing game, based on a monopoly board - with challenges each turn and points to earn... the team with the most points at the end wins.

New Game Starts Tuesday 27th March
Sign ups will stay open until the game is full - their are 12 teams of 3 players each, so 36 players in total. Sign ups are first come first served - please be aware that sign ups were full very quickly last game, and I hope the same is true this time too!

How To Play:
Each turn, the Godess of Game (GoG, is me, Vekiki - as named by Wyando during the last game), will role the virtual dice and move the pieces
Your team has the length of the turn (two weeks) to complete the challenge you have landed on (more details below), and post on the forum with a link to your released book
The game will last 15 turns (30 weeks)
The winner is the team with the most points after the last turn

The bookcrossing monopoly board is found here: http://bcmonopoly.blogspot.co.uk/---/how-to-play-2012-version.html
as you see, like in normal monopoly most of the squares are locations - simply wild release a book at that location and claim your point! You can be as imaginative as you like in how you define a 'tree' or 'rainbows end' - the more original your idea, the better. This time around, I have tried to make the locations much more open to creative interpretation. Other squares mean other kinds of themed release or release challenges- genre themed releases, speed releases, public transport releases....
full details about each square are below the game board

Points are scored by releasing books. each challenge gives the opportunity to releases one book (with some special double or triple release challenges, too), with points available:
One point each for any of the following:
challenge book released
book caught
AF sign up to BC
Book re-released
successful hunting of another team's Monopoly book
and... Bonus points
Bonus points are given out by GoG for special releases - but she's very hard to impress.... Try to think of a creative interpretation of your theme, theme the book to your location, or making your bookdrop in fancy dress, or anything to catch her eye and make your team stand out. Making GoG laugh is a good way to score points!

Once your team decide on a book and place to release, go do it! Be sure to make release notes, then share a link to the book - along with an explanation about how that fits your theme - on the forum thread. Please also PM a link to GoG - these PMs are how she keeps track of points so be sure not to forget!

New turns will be announced on Tuesdays (GMT), and you will have two weeks to make your release and report it before 9PM (GMT) Monday evenings. Then points will be updated and the next turn announced...

The Teams:
We form teams 3 players each- how you delegate who does each challenge in your team is up to you
Teams will be announced over the weekend ( 24th/25th March)
Teams are assigned by GoG, but if you have requests for who the team with (or not) or what team token you would like, PM her - she will do her best to grant all requests.

More details, along with all the info from the last game in case you want an idea of how that went down, can all be found on the game blog: http://bcmonopoly.blogspot.co.uk/

Sign ups will stay open until the game is full - their are 12 teams of 3 players each, so 36 players in total. Sign ups are first come first served - please be aware that sign ups were full very quickly last game, and I hope the same is true this time too!

Players so far (in no particular order)...
1. Thaliomee
2. Hippolein
3. Wyando
4. Diane-Fraser
5. Egle_ska
6. Kiwinotinengland
7. mrs-hawkins
8. pam99
9. T02S03B11D20
10. LiniP
11. han_cat
12. klaradyn
13. Hayes13
14. Izzy5000
15. quietorchid
16. pinkoeria
17. luckylurker
18. Haugtussa
19. rotewoelfin
20. deepswamp
21. Lils74
22. marsala
23. kasenka
24. Ghanescha
25. passmaster
26. Mariesg
27. babouchka79
28. mariabokmal
29. tobealivre
30. BibliophileOz
31. Elskaliam
32. Hyphen8

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Bookcrossing Monopoly is a wild releasing game, based on a monopoly board - with challenges each turn and points to earn... the team with the most points at the end wins.

New Game Starts Tuesday 27th March

How To Play:
Each turn, the Godess of Game (GoG, is me, Vekiki - as named by Wyando during the last game), will role the virtual dice and move the pieces
Your team has the length of the turn (two weeks) to complete the challenge you have landed on (more details below), and post on the forum with a link to your released book
The game will last 15 turns (30 weeks)
The winner is the team with the most points after the last turn

The bookcrossing monopoly board is found here: http://bcmonopoly.blogspot.co.uk/---/how-to-play-2012-version.html
as you see, like in normal monopoly most of the squares are locations - simply wild release a book at that location and claim your point! You can be as imaginative as you like in how you define a 'tree' or 'rainbows end' - the more original your idea, the better. This time around, I have tried to make the locations much more open to creative interpretation. Other squares mean other kinds of themed release or release challenges- genre themed releases, speed releases, public transport releases....
full details about each square are below the game board

Points are scored by releasing books. each challenge gives the opportunity to releases one book (with some special double or triple release challenges, too), with points available:
One point each for any of the following:
challenge book released
book caught
AF sign up to BC
Book re-released
successful hunting of another team's Monopoly book
and... Bonus points
Bonus points are given out by GoG for special releases - but she's very hard to impress.... Try to think of a creative interpretation of your theme, theme the book to your location, or making your bookdrop in fancy dress, or anything to catch her eye and make your team stand out. Making GoG laugh is a good way to score points!

Once your team decide on a book and place to release, go do it! Be sure to make release notes, then share a link to the book - along with an explanation about how that fits your theme - on the forum thread. Please also PM a link to GoG - these PMs are how she keeps track of points so be sure not to forget!

New turns will be announced on Tuesdays (GMT), and you will have two weeks to make your release and report it before 9PM (GMT) Monday evenings. Then points will be updated and the next turn announced...

The Teams:
We form teams 3 players each- how you delegate who does each challenge in your team is up to you
Teams will be announced over the weekend ( 24th/25th March)
Teams are assigned by GoG, but if you have requests for who the team with (or not) or what team token you would like, PM her - she will do her best to grant all requests.

More details, along with all the info from the last game in case you want an idea of how that went down, can all be found on the game blog: http://bcmonopoly.blogspot.co.uk/

Players so far (in no particular order)...
1. Thaliomee
2. Hippolein
3. Wyando
4. Diane-Fraser
5. Egle_ska
6. Kiwinotinengland
7. mrs-hawkins
8. pam99
9. T02S03B11D20
10. LiniP
11. han_cat
12. klaradyn
13. Hayes13
14. Izzy5000
15. quietorchid
16. pinkoeria
17. luckylurker
18. Haugtussa
19. rotewoelfin
20. deepswamp
21. Lils74
22. marsala
23. kasenka
24. Ghanescha
25. passmaster
26. Mariesg
27. babouchka79
28. mariabokmal
29. tobealivre
30. BibliophileOz
31. Elskaliam
32. Hyphen8
Profile Image
I have problems with my English sometimes, but I joined the German Monopoly and it was such a fun!
I looked here almost everyday waiting for an new Monopoly :)
Profile Image
Welcome - sorry to have kept you waiting. I wanted to re-start the game in january, but a few things conspired against me and I onlu jut had the time to sit down and really think about it :)
Profile Image
Hi Thaliomee, if you would like to we could team up. I am not a native speaker of English myself but my husband and I usually communicate in English and since I have to keep up with him I would consider my English quite fluent.
Profile Image
Hi Thaliomee, if you would like to we could team up. I am not a native speaker of English myself but my husband and I usually communicate in English and since I have to keep up with him I would consider my English quite fluent.

Why not? It's a little strange writing English with somebody who has the same native language that I have, but I can fade this out. It would be fine with me if we build a team (or even 2/3 of one).

@marsala:Be careful! Don't ever say, you haven't got enough book ;) I actually have some of your wishlist books in German...Maybe someone with a long AVL-list can be your team mate?
Profile Image
Hahaha, no don't get me wrong! I have enough books! Over the last few weeks I've worked very hard to bring down my tbr pile and I've finally managed to get it under about 25.

But I don't have many available books. Because I've moved house quite a few times the last years and don't want to move books around all the time, I got in a habit of releasing books pretty soon after I've finished them. So there's never many books lying around here. (I know this must sound like a very strange thing to a lot of you :p)

I think the downside the last time for me was that I often felt I was doing it on my own. And that I just ended up releasing a book because I "had" too.
Profile Image

Why not? It's a little strange writing English with somebody who has the same native language that I have, but I can fade this out. It would be fine with me if we build a team (or even 2/3 of one).

Actually I had sort of provisionally paired you two together becasue I thought it might be helpful to have a fellow german speaker, two minds being better than one to work out any translation issues :) So I'm glad that's good by you too!
That being said there are other German speakers who I'm sure will be willing to help if they are needed too. And in this game, more languages can be a good thing becasue it can help inspire different ideas (eg last game we had a 'bench' location - and the dutch word bench means 'bank', so that was an interesting twist...)
Profile Image
It's a little strange writing English with somebody who has the same native language that I have, but I can fade this out.

Na ja, wenn wir PMs schreiben, kann das ja auf Deutsch geschehen ;)
Profile Image
Enjoyed two rounds on the Dutch forum!
Profile Image
It was great fun last time.
Profile Image
Can I join? :)
Profile Image
yheay, welcome Egle!
Profile Image
(and no, this time I take it as a surprise who join me in the battle :))

(And yes, I noticed the new rule about releasing books, which is all fine for me :))
Profile Image
I'll add my name into the pack.
Profile Image

(And yes, I noticed the new rule about releasing books, which is all fine for me :))

I'd like to join you if you want me in your team - and if GoG let's play us in one team ;)

Profile Image

I'd like to join you if you want me in your team - and if GoG let's play us in one team ;)

makes it that bit easier to work out the teams ;)
Profile Image
I'd like to join you if you want me in your team

I am honored and happy you'll join again :)
Profile Image
I'd like to join you if you want me in your team

I am honored and happy you'll join again :)

Yeah! What he says!!! Go team us...
Profile Image
I've not taken part in anything like this, sounds good to encourage me to make more wild releases and become more involved with bookcrossing. I'd love to join in.
Profile Image

me please

this sounds like good fun
Profile Image
Last time was fun!
Profile Image

I'll join!

I've never even heard of this before, but it sounds great!
Profile Image
I'll give it a try.

Yay Vekiki, our GoG!
Profile Image
I'll give it a try.

Yay Vekiki, our GoG!

It is fun, and last year some of the themed releases were brilliant!

Look at the blog that GoG created from the 2011 game, http://bcmonopoly.blogspot.co.nz/---/go-us.html
Profile Image
and put this year's on my Reader Feed (or whatever it's called) so I wont miss a thing!
Profile Image
Being quite a new bookcrosser this looks a good opportunity to 'meet' some fellow crossers :)
Profile Image
Followed some of the releases last year and it sounded like fun. Also a good way of releasing books which have been on my TBR too long.
Profile Image

bonus points

I just wanted to clarify the bonus points idea, since a couple of people don't see the need, whereas to me, the bonus points are central to the game. They are a way of encouraging creative releases, or the sort of ambitious releases that are unlikely to be caught quickly (in hidden or hard to reach places) - for the sake of the release idea itself, outside of journalled catches. When I played Monopoly a few years ago, hosted by iiwi on the dutch forums, what I loved best about the game was brainstorming with my team by email, getting to know what sort of thing tended to catch his eye, and trying to come up with release ideas that I otherwise wouldn't have - it started me looking at my surrounding differently help me spot some cool releases that I otherwise wouldn't have thought of.

I can appreciate that last year, because a few teams were particularly good at thinking up creative interpretations on the themes, adding an extra twist to their challenges, it seemed like I was playing favourites. All I can say about that is, that I am more aware now to try for a more even spread when possible - though that said it is just the way humans work that some people will be better at out-of-the-box release ideas, and some will be better at finding good spots to get catches. Part of why I have added an additional requirement to report your releases back to the group is so that I can gauge the reaction from the other players and use that to partially inform the bonus points.
Profile Image
I just wanted to clarify the bonus points idea, since a couple of people don't see the need,

For those, remember that being a GoG, knowing this as a now retired gamehost, is hard work. It is difficult in times for the GoG to be involved in the game, you can't participate yourself but have to do a lot to make it happen. So to make it a bit fun for gamehosts as well there are bonuspoints to give out.
Profile Image
But I will not be up to full speed for an additional 2 weeks. Just missed this challenge last year, and so know I cannot wait until I am fully recovered before joining. So Please count me in if team willing to cut me slack for the first 2 weeks.
Profile Image
I'm sure that's fine! that's part of why we play in teams, so that you don't have to do all the work yourself :)
Glad to have you as part of the game
Profile Image

I'll join!

It sounds like fun and I haven't wild released much lately so this will get me in the mood more :-).
Profile Image
Sounds heaps fun. I want in. Is it possible to have a team to myself? Or an Oceania team? Should we pm you our email addresses so you can give to our team members?
Profile Image
I'll PM you your teams over the weekend. No need to send email addresses. It may be sensible to share your email addresses with your teammates to make communication easier though.
If you want to choose your team mates, that's fine as long as they agree. If you want to team with people not signed up yet, you need to get them to sign up first, obviously :)
I wasn't planning on putting people in teams by location - you don't need to be near your team-mates. But if you want to build a team of players who all live nearby, that's fine.
You can request teammates by PMing me or posting here.
The teams are named after the tokens we play normal monopoly with here in the UK - there is a list of teams on the side bar of the blog - feel free to request a particular one if you have a token you like to play with.

Last year sign-ups filled up (in fact I ended up with a reserve list too), so every team had 3 players. If you don't want to play with teammates, that will depend on how many people sign-up; if there are enough places on other teams for you to go solo without me turning anyone away, then you can.

Profile Image

I'm in!

I love to play, and managed to come in the backdoor last round... I'm relly happy to have seen your post in time & that you are willing to host again!

Go Vekiki!
Profile Image
Will there be a point for completeing a colour this year? Can't remember whether you had one the last time or whether that was the convention monopoly?
Profile Image
Will there be a point for completeing a colour this year? Can't remember whether you had one the last time or whether that was the convention monopoly?

vekiki gives a wonderful explanation at the blog: In the round, you complete the colour, you may make a bonus release. With this you get the bonus points.
Profile Image

vekiki gives a wonderful explanation at the blog: In the round, you complete the colour, you may make a bonus release. With this you get the bonus points.

^ yup, that.
So, say you have 2 of a colour already, and this turn you land on the third. That means this week you get to make a location release and a colour release - so you get points for the releases, as well as any subsequent catches... and a chance of bonus points for either release
Profile Image
Thanks for clearing that up !
Next time I have a question I'll try to do some research first...
Profile Image

Next time I have a question I'll try to do some research first...

meh, no worries - sometimes it's easier to get an answer to a specific question, rather than try to work out from the general explanation already given :)
Profile Image
Sounds fun!
Profile Image
--thanks for organising this again--I had a lot of fun last time!
Profile Image
On the one hand I absolutely love playing it, thinking of original releases and the whole "oooh, were will we go next" element of it.

On the other hand. I don't have many available books to choose from and last year I ended up doing quite a few releases on my own, because my of my teammates not being able to help. And then I also ended up buying books specifically for monopoly. (I know I could always sit a turn out, but I'm not a girl to start something and then only half play.)
So I don't really want to be in that situation this time around.
Profile Image
On the one hand I absolutely love playing it, thinking of original releases and the whole "oooh, were will we go next" element of it.

On the other hand. I don't have many available books to choose from and ... I also ended up buying books specifically for monopoly. (I know I could always sit a turn out, but I'm not a girl to start something and then only half play.)
So I don't really want to be in that situation this time around.

well, I do know what you mean! I too don't always keep a massive amount of AVL books around - certainly not enough that I have one foir every circumstance. And I have to be careful not to buy books just to release, no matter how much i want to join in with a game (I soemtimes give into the temptation), because I can't really afford to do that and where-ever would it stop!
That being said, I have 'convinced' myself that I will play along this game (not for points, and not on a team - but I will move my token around and make relases like evryone else, so I can join in properly too) - I have told myself that I will be more inventive thinking of ways to tie in books that I already have with the release theme - or find the perfect loaction and not worry as much about the perfect book... or, if all else fails, I will make special trips to the OBCZ (come into town early before work) to see if I can get anything suitable there....
So, all in all, I think you should play too! ;) (big surprise, huh?)
come, join us.... *beckoning, tempting...*

Profile Image
Ok, I've decided to join!

Hippolein (with loads of availables) has kindly offered to be my teammate, so I'm sure that will work out just fine :)
Profile Image
Ok, I've decided to join!

Yheay!
Profile Image
Glad you decided to join. I am a dutchie living in Basingstoke (not too far from London) and I have access to a lot of extremely cheap books in charity shops here. So I wouldn't mind being your teammate if it's alright for two people from the same country to be teammates. That is, if you and Hippolein would have me as a teammate.
Profile Image
Glad you decided to join. I am a dutchie living in Basingstoke (not too far from London) and I have access to a lot of extremely cheap books in charity shops here. So I wouldn't mind being your teammate if it's alright for two people from the same country to be teammates. That is, if you and Hippolein would have me as a teammate.

Yes! (allthough I can't speak for Hippolein here, but I'm sure he'll agree)

Weirdly enough we would be an entire dutch-speaking team not living in The Netherlands..
Profile Image
Weirdly enough we would be an entire dutch-speaking team not living in The Netherlands..

That's true, I forgot Hippolein also speaks Dutch. That will be so cool!
Profile Image

You could use a clog as your playing piece, or a tulip!
Profile Image

Ooo, can you pick a piece that's not an official playing piece?
Profile Image

Ooo, can you pick a piece that's not an official playing piece?

you can if you draw me a token for it, same size and style as the existing ones :)
Profile Image
I live in an area where I don't get very much catches, so not many points from them... I guess it means I must concentrate on the bonus points =D
Profile Image
Thank you Vekiki for thanks for organising
Profile Image
If there if place for me, I ilke to join
Profile Image

Hello,
I'd like to sign up for the Monopoly 2012 with babouchka79 and we would like to be in the same team - a french-speaking team.
We are trying to find a third one to play with us.
Thank you for all the organization. It seams to be a lot of fun for us, but perhaps not for you...
Profile Image

RE: Sign up

Hello,
I'd like to sign up for the Monopoly 2012 with babouchka79 and we would like to be in the same team - a french-speaking team.

sure, that's cool - can you get babouchka79 (and whoever elase you gte as your third) to drop in here, or PM me, just to confirnm that they want to play :)
Profile Image
Hello,

sure, that's cool - can you get babouchka79 (and whoever elase you gte as your third) to drop in here, or PM me, just to confirnm that they want to play :)

I'm in !!!
Profile Image
Hello, i'm the third one, with babouchka79 and mariesg.
Thank's for this challenge !
Profile Image
If I could be on the same team as Haugtussa and Deepswamp, that would be fantastic!
Profile Image
So, I spoke to my boy about there being an ex-pat Dutch team playing... and this is what he says in reply;

Pet shop owner: "Good day"
Customer:" Do you have any hamsters?"
Pet shop owner:" Yes - are they pets for children?"
Customer: "No, I make jam out of them".
Pet shop owner: "What the ... !!? What for you sicko?"
Customer:" Oh I spread the jam on my tulip bulbs..."
Pet shop owner:" I'm not selling you hamsters so you can do that to them"
Customer: "Why not? have you never heard of... Tulips from 'Amster Jam?"

I apologise for this joke and incude two Dutch icons to make up for it...take yer pick.....

So, you fols may not be in Holland anymore, but you can still be on Team Tulip or Team Windmill, should you so choose?
Profile Image
Let me consult my teammates to see what we might go for...
Profile Image
Let me consult my teammates to see what we might go for...

So we decided to take the tullip icon :D

Thanks for doing this!
Profile Image

Teams...

I've started updating the team pages on the blog, and PMing everyone with their teams... I doubt I'll get it all done tonight so don't fret if you don't hear from me til tomorrrow morning :)
Profile Image

got your PM

thank you, and I have sent a message to my teammates... Yay!!
Profile Image

Teams...

Ok, so, everyone should have their teams now...

If instead of your team, you recieved a PM of gobbeldeygook, that's becasue my cat decided that today would be a good day to start keyboard-walking.
If your message has mistakes, that is also the fault of my cat...

Team Boot
- T02S03B11D20
- Egle_ska
- kasenka

Team Iron
- klaradyn
- mrs-hawkins
- Hayes13

Team Top Hat
- passmaster
- quietorchid
-han_cat

Team Scottie Dogs
- Diana-Fraser
- Lils74
- Pam99

Team Thimble
- Thaliomee
- LiniP
- Ghanescha

Team Tulip
- marsala
- hippolein
- pinkoeria

Team Moneybag
- tobealivre
- babouchka79
- mariesg

Team Racecar
- mariabokmal
- haugtussa
- deepswamp

Team Wolf
- wyando
- kiwiinengland
- rotewoelfin

Team Train
- luckylurker
- Izzy5000
- BibliophileOz

Team Battleship
- Elskaliam
- Hyphen8
- empty spot for any late sign-ups....
Profile Image

RE: Teams...

If instead of your team, you recieved a PM of gobbeldeygook, that's becasue my cat decided that today would be a good day to start keyboard-walking.
If your message has mistakes, that is also the fault of my cat...

Well, hat off for your cat, as in my case she spelt "team moneybag" without mistakes (instead of Team Wolf) ;)
But a quick look on the blogsite revealed the correct team name with partners in crime :)

*looking forward to the first move*
Profile Image

Well, hat off for your cat, as in my case she spelt "team moneybag" without mistakes (instead of Team Wolf) ;)
But a quick look on the blogsite revealed the correct team name with partners in crime :)

yhea, Kiwi did tell me about that little brain-fart, but I decided not to warn you - i was too busy laughing at the image of your face thinking i had let someone else have your teamname :D I knew you'd figure it out quickly enough...
Profile Image
But I'm too frightened to sign up! :-( Feel way too inexperienced with the wild releases. But I'll stalk the thread and maybe next round I'll feel more ready?
For this round I'll be cheerleader for Team Racecar. Go Scandinavia! :-)
Profile Image
But I'm too frightened to sign up! :-( Feel way too inexperienced with the wild releases. But I'll stalk the thread and maybe next round I'll feel more ready?
For this round I'll be cheerleader for Team Racecar. Go Scandinavia! :-)

Well, this game will take until October to play out, so it'll probably be another year before there's another 'round'.... but sign ups are still open for this game :) Join us! Lack of experience is no obstacle - you have a team to get advice and ideas from if needs be, plus all the rest of us to egg you on.... and you have two whole weeks to think about and prepare each release if needs be.... and... and... and I ran out of reasons but you should definitely join in :)
Profile Image
another year before there's another 'round'....

Yeah! ;)
Profile Image
But I'm too frightened to sign up! :-(

Don't be. After all it's about having fun and getting books wild released. And what helps better by getting "instructions" of how to do it? Learning by doing and this way you're better prepared for next year :)
Profile Image

I looked at the releases in last year's game and I'm not creative enough for this...but it's fun to watch. I'd only be able to play if I was on a team with someone experienced to help me! :p

Profile Image

I looked at the releases in last year's game and I'm not creative enough for this...but it's fun to watch. I'd only be able to play if I was on a team with someone experienced to help me! :p

Oh, I think it's the other way round: You get creative and experienced by playing such a game. I usually put the books on a bench at university. That's boring, but it's on my way and I get many JE. By playing the game we are motivated to do something else ans GoG gives a nice themes!
Profile Image

If you never start... you will never learn. :)

*to all watchers*
Instead of just watching, build a team (still 2 teams possible) and PLAY. It's only when you confronted with something to deal with, you'll think further and around the edge. And remember: there is no commitment to release. You just get no point for that round but still you are part of the game - and the experience will grow along the way...
Profile Image

*to all watchers*
Instead of just watching, build a team (still 2 teams possible) and PLAY. It's only when you confronted with something to deal with, you'll think further and around the edge. And remember: there is no commitment to release. You just get no point for that round but still you are part of the game - and the experience will grow along the way...

Yes, please do join in :)
You can build a team by asking BC friends to play with you, or I can drop you into a pre-existing team
Before I first played (In a game on the dutch forums, hosted by iiwi) I never thought I would be any good at creative ideas - I had only done 'boring' releases - but I soon got into the swing of things, and my teammates and I bounced off of each other to think of more and more interesting things... Or, if we really could not think of anything, well, we did a 'boring' release and hoped for better ideas next turn...

Anyway, please *please* join in - the more the merrier, and I hate to think of people feeling they can't or shouldn't play...
Profile Image
Come on in Hyphen8, the water is fine! I encourage you and Elskaliam to just jump in! The creativity will grow on you. Besides, Tophat Team is going to have so much fun, we don't need to be creative! Anyway love to see you join, figure that worse comes to worse you release a book every 2 weeks.
Profile Image
You were up early, Vekiki!

Off now to try and get creative...
Profile Image
Come on in Hyphen8, the water is fine! I encourage you and Elskaliam to just jump in! The creativity will grow on you. Besides, Tophat Team is going to have so much fun, we don't need to be creative! Anyway love to see you join, figure that worse comes to worse you release a book every 2 weeks.

Well, I'm thinking about it. I was thinking I could join team Train, but if Elskaliam wants to play, we could maybe make a second 2-person team.. Off to PM Elskaliam...

Profile Image

Well, I'm thinking about it. I was thinking I could join team Train, but if Elskaliam wants to play, we could maybe make a second 2-person team.. Off to PM Elskaliam...

Do it.... do it.....

(subliminal messaging. Subtle, huh?)
Profile Image
Me and Hyphen8 will be a team!

Will the dear GoG please roll the dice for us so we can catch up with the other teams?
Profile Image
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!
Profile Image
I would like to join :o)

Could I please be in team Train with luckylurker and Izzy5000? [If that's OK with them....]
Profile Image
I would like to join :o)

Could I please be in team Train with luckylurker and Izzy5000? [If that's OK with them....]

Absolutely, pleased to have you :)
Profile Image
I'm new to this type of game, but it sounds like fun, and I have plenty of books to release! I'm in the US (if that matters), and would love to join if there is still space. I am open to any team the GoG puts me on, but am partial to wolves and all other animals...
Profile Image
Of course, we'd be thrilled to have you join in with us. I've just PMed you, suggesting Team battleship since they have one less player than all the other teams and it'd be great to rectify that by adding you :)

Profile Image
and Battleships! Is that spot still open?

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.