corner corner One Day Book Crossing Zone. Lancashire

Forum | << Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

One Day Book Crossing Zone. Lancashire

I will be running a one day only Book Crossing Zone at South Ribble Museum and Exhibition Centre , Leyland, Lancashire, on the 11th March 1-4pm.
There will also be a local history walk with the museum curator Dr David Hunt at 2pm and we have a High School Art Exhibition in the main room of the museum. (we will have cake)
Please come and join us at
South Ribble Museum and Exhibition Centre,
The Old Grammar School
Church Road ,
Leyland,
Lancashire
PR25 3FJ.

Parking is at Tesco which is just opposite St Andrew's Church and the museum is in the Churchyard. The Eagle and Child is a good pub which is next to the museum.
Did I mention we will have cake?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I will be running a one day only Book Crossing Zone at South Ribble Museum and Exhibition Centre , Leyland, Lancashire, on the 11th March 1-4pm.
There will also be a local history walk with the museum curator Dr David Hunt at 2pm and we have a High School Art Exhibition in the main room of the museum. (we will have cake)
Please come and join us at
South Ribble Museum and Exhibition Centre,
The Old Grammar School
Church Road ,
Leyland,
Lancashire
PR25 3FJ.

Parking is at Tesco which is just opposite St Andrew's Church and the museum is in the Churchyard. The Eagle and Child is a good pub which is next to the museum.
Did I mention we will have cake?
Profile Image
I hope all goes well :)
Profile Image
..hope that the bad weather didn't put people off going & it was a successful event.
Profile Image

Oops..

I was a week in front of myself...it hasn't happened yet! Have fun :o)
Profile Image
I am also due a visit ...
Profile Image

Thanks

Thanks I have yet to meet another bookcrosser! Please come along.
XD

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.