corner corner January & February Meet Ups at Towcester, Northamptonshire

Forum | << Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

January & February Meet Ups at Towcester, Northamptonshire

Hey everyone,

For the last few months I have organised monthly meet ups in Towcester, Northamptonshire, at the OBCZ.

Sadly, I have not much luck and I am wondering how do I get more people to attend the events?

Also, it does not help that the Brewery (where the Zone is placed) are not as supportive as I thought they would be.

I have provisionally booked for January 28th and February 25th as the first two meet ups of 2018.

Will anyone come and support us?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hey everyone,

For the last few months I have organised monthly meet ups in Towcester, Northamptonshire, at the OBCZ.

Sadly, I have not much luck and I am wondering how do I get more people to attend the events?

Also, it does not help that the Brewery (where the Zone is placed) are not as supportive as I thought they would be.

I have provisionally booked for January 28th and February 25th as the first two meet ups of 2018.

Will anyone come and support us?
Profile Image
Hi JemmaJ
I'd like to join you for one or other of those meet ups. I'm in Hampshire though so its a bit of a journey for me. What time of day were you proposing?
Profile Image
...this will give time for people to get to Towcester Mill and have some food, as there s only currently "bar snacks" available.

Food can be brought in as long as we tidy up after ourselves...
Profile Image

Books...

...has already been received to add to the Zone!

Many thanks for all you have been sending them. I am truly grateful!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.