corner corner Dublin November meet up tonight 20th November

Forum | << Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Dublin November meet up tonight 20th November

Dublin, Ireland BC meetup

The next meet up will take place on Monday 20th November from 7.30pm in the Longstone pub, Townsend St, near Pearse St. Garda Station and the IMC Screen Cinema. Look to the left of the bar, we will be in the snug, near the table covered in books. All are very welcome!

There is no meet up scheduled for December, as there are too many preparations for Santa's arrival.

Apologies, but I cannot guarantee that there will be any Dublin-based Book Crossers available for mini meet ups on other dates.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Dublin, Ireland BC meetup

The next meet up will take place on Monday 20th November from 7.30pm in the Longstone pub, Townsend St, near Pearse St. Garda Station and the IMC Screen Cinema. Look to the left of the bar, we will be in the snug, near the table covered in books. All are very welcome!

There is no meet up scheduled for December, as there are too many preparations for Santa's arrival.

Apologies, but I cannot guarantee that there will be any Dublin-based Book Crossers available for mini meet ups on other dates.
Profile Image
Hi,
I am going to be visiting Ireland in a couple of weeks, and I was wondering if there are any other bookcrossing meetups that happen in Ireland outside of Dublin. We are traveling in the West, and won't be making it to Dublin, but I thought it would be cool to go to a meet up, if possible.

Just realized that time is counting down to the trip and I hadn't tried to do this, so wanted to ask if you have any recommendations of very involved BC'ers in Western Ireland that you think I should try to contact.

thanks!

Freezone
Profile Image
Hi,
I am going to be visiting Ireland in a couple of weeks, and I was wondering if there are any other bookcrossing meetups that happen in Ireland outside of Dublin. We are traveling in the West, and won't be making it to Dublin, but I thought it would be cool to go to a meet up, if possible.

Just realized that time is counting down to the trip and I hadn't tried to do this, so wanted to ask if you have any recommendations of very involved BC'ers in Western Ireland that you think I should try to contact.

thanks!

Freezone

Unfortunately I don't think there are any active meetups or bookcrossers in the west of Ireland. It is a shame you aren't visiting Dublin because we could have arranged a special meet up to meet with you.
You should have a wonderful time in the west. The Wild Atlantic Way is amazing. https://www.wildatlanticway.com/home.
Galway is a beautiful city if you are visiting.
Enjoy your trip!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.