corner corner [bc2018bdx] NSS - Not So Secret

Forum | << Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

[bc2018bdx] NSS - Not So Secret

We will also organize a NSS-Not so Secret-it has always been a tradition. It is a pleasure to offer gifts-but also to receive!

To participate it's simple:

- Sign up with your BC-nickname only by PM to http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/bc2018bdx

- Note in the PM your preferences, what you like, what you hate (to avoid surprises)
Nickname:
I like:
I do not like:

- Update your wish list on the BC site

- Prepare your package for your NSS-partner. There must be at least one book with BCID and at least one other gift. You make according to your possibilities and your means

- Put your gift on the table provided during the Convention.

With the BCID, your partner will discover your identity

Registration deadline: 10 March 2018
Between 10 and 15 March 2018, you will receive your partner's nickname, and his/her preferences. It gives you time to prepare your parcel, and make some nice gift package

And finally, you will discover on the NSS-table the package left for you

Complete Thread

Profile Image
We will also organize a NSS-Not so Secret-it has always been a tradition. It is a pleasure to offer gifts-but also to receive!

To participate it's simple:

- Sign up with your BC-nickname only by PM to http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/bc2018bdx/

- Note in the PM your preferences, what you like, what you hate (to avoid surprises)
Nickname:
I like:
I do not like:

- Update your wish list on the BC site

- Prepare your package for your NSS-partner. There must be at least one book with BCID and at least one other gift. You make according to your possibilities and your means

- Put your gift on the table provided during the Convention.

With the BCID, your partner will discover your identity

Registration deadline: 10 March 2018
Between 10 and 15 March 2018, you will receive your partner's nickname, and his/her preferences. It gives you time to prepare your parcel, and make some nice gift package

And finally, you will discover on the NSS-table the package left for you

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.