corner corner Where are you staying in Bordeaux?

Forum | << Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Where are you staying in Bordeaux?

I will be popping over from Fri eve to Sunday p.m.
Want to stay as near to the venue as poss.
What have you all found?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I will be popping over from Fri eve to Sunday p.m.
Want to stay as near to the venue as poss.
What have you all found?
Profile Image
with hotels and b&b's ASAP
Profile Image
Same as last time; it's very close to the venue. But they don't have many rooms.

Profile Image
A number of us have booked into City Residence Bordeaux Centre. Good price and reasonably close to the venue, I see they still have some studio apartments available.
Profile Image
In the recommended Hotel l'Opera. Not the closest but my price range.
Profile Image
In the recommended Hotel l'Opera. Not the closest but my price range.

I do not know this hotel personnally but actually I'm on my way to Bordeaux (I'll be there after the 20 november), and I'll have a look at it. It's not so far away from the venue, about a 10-15 min walk. And there are also the two tramways B and C just beside, on the Place Quinconces.
Profile Image
I made a priority to be close to the venue as we are once again bringing our children - given that Isak gets leave from school. So I have booked Hotel Notre Dame and hope that will be great.
Profile Image
I made a priority to be close to the venue as we are once again bringing our children - given that Isak gets leave from school. So I have booked Hotel Notre Dame and hope that will be great.

Yes, it is a nice hotel in an old building, a 5 min walk from the venue. Lot of shops and restaurants in the street Notre Dame.

Profile Image
I am booked in at the Hotel Notre Dame, too!
Looking forward to a great time in Bordeaux :-))

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.