corner corner Thanks to the Loughborough Uncon Committee

Forum | << Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Thanks to the Loughborough Uncon Committee

Thanks for a great Uncon, Sarah, Janice, Trevor & Cat. The venue was great.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Thanks for a great Uncon, Sarah, Janice, Trevor & Cat. The venue was great.
Profile Image
Thanks for organising another fantastic Unconvention.
Profile Image
Sorry I didn't get to chat more with anyone but it was lovely seeing you all.

Hope to s ee you all at the next one. :)
Profile Image
A big thank you to the unconvention committee from me as well! It has been lovely bookcrossing weekend, from start to end! I also enjoyed visiting Purple Pumpkin Patch, buying some of the lovely things in the shop.
Profile Image
A big thank you to the unconvention committee from me as well! It has been lovely bookcrossing weekend, from start to end! I also enjoyed visiting Purple Pumpkin Patch, buying some of the lovely things in the shop.

I agree, a huge thank you to everyone, it was wonderful.
Profile Image
Thank you very much.
Profile Image
Thank you very much.

Me too it was lovely!

It was great seing you all again.
Profile Image
Yes a great big thank you to everyone! I had a wonderful time. Hope to see you all in Bordeaux and/or Ipswich!
Profile Image
It arrived today. Sorry I missed out on meeting up with you all again. Looking forward to the next opportunity :-)
Profile Image
I would also like to add my thanks to the Committee for a great Uncon. And also to the Bookcrossers there for making it a wonderful weekend.
See you all in Ipswich!
Profile Image
and it was really good fun. Thanks to the organisers for all their hard work. Sorry that Snoopy56 and I couldn't join you at the local hostelry on the Friday night but I've had trouble walking a lot due to a back problem.
Profile Image
A wonderful, friendly UnCon, thanks to all who gave their time to organize, you know who you are, if I add names I'm sure to miss someone!! So looking forward to Ipswich.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.