corner corner Loughborough Uncon NSS

Forum | << Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Loughborough Uncon NSS

If you would like to take part in this either register on the Website or post here. Closing date extended from 31st August to 7th September. I will draw names on the 8th September and email you.
NSS for the uninitiated is the 'Not So Secret'. You gift your secret partner with a book from their wishlist and perhaps 1 or 2 extra items such as chocolate.
Please note your wishlist should be up to date and your chocolate preference should be stated.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
If you would like to take part in this either register on the Website or post here. Closing date extended from 31st August to 7th September. I will draw names on the 8th September and email you.
NSS for the uninitiated is the 'Not So Secret'. You gift your secret partner with a book from their wishlist and perhaps 1 or 2 extra items such as chocolate.
Please note your wishlist should be up to date and your chocolate preference should be stated.
Profile Image
I've just registered for the NSS on the website. I might not show up on the Uncon attendees list yet though, as I've only just signed up and paid.
Profile Image
Fifna, you are in :)
Profile Image
If you didn't get yours please pm pookledo

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.