corner corner 5th Greek BookCrossing Convention in Thessaloniki!

Forum | << Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

5th Greek BookCrossing Convention in Thessaloniki!

Hello from Thessaloniki, Greece!

Just popped in to inform you that I will be organising and hosting the 5th Greek BookCrossing Convention this year, from 21-24th of May, and I'd be delighted to see you all there!

So, if you want to spend 4 days in sunny weather, getting to know my beautiful city and relaxing (relaaaaxing, I am Greek after all!) in good company, with yummy food and excellent wine, come visit my homepage (http://www.bookcrossers.gr) and get in touch with me for any questions you might have!

See you soon!
Salonica2010

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello from Thessaloniki, Greece!

Just popped in to inform you that I will be organising and hosting the 5th Greek BookCrossing Convention this year, from 21-24th of May, and I'd be delighted to see you all there!

So, if you want to spend 4 days in sunny weather, getting to know my beautiful city and relaxing (relaaaaxing, I am Greek after all!) in good company, with yummy food and excellent wine, come visit my homepage (http://www.bookcrossers.gr) and get in touch with me for any questions you might have!

See you soon!
Salonica2010
Profile Image
> time in Crete in 2008

We will be more than happy to see you in Thessaloniki!

Btw I just checked that the convention's labels and stickers are already available in English also: http://www.bookcrossers.gr/---/leaflets
Profile Image

*bump*

Profile Image
Sorry I can't make it to your convention which is a shame as it sounds like a lot of fun. All the best with your plans and preparations. Is it an English speaking convention by the way?
Profile Image
It is a greek-speaking convention, but there are many greek bookcrossers (almost all of us) who speak English very well and everything can be translated!

Thanks for checking out the site, glad you liked the game!
Profile Image

in 4 days!

Profile Image
I hope you all have a very nice time. One year I plan to join you. I think I would have loads of fun.
Profile Image
i hope that everything will go perfect! But i m sure for that because Salonica2010 is super :)
Profile Image
We had a really fantastic time for 4 days in Thessaloniki. People say that Thessaloniki is the most erotic town in Greece!

100+ participants, more than 700 books released!

We toured the city and released books.

We had an evening discussion with 4 well known authors entitled "Books and internet".

We held an event of writing a short story in small groups each guided by a writer. The stories will be published in a special edition in one copy for every participant.

We ate a lot (food & sweets, many of them made by ourselves!), drunk a lot, and also danced a *lot*.

Now, we have to decide the town for next year! (-;
Profile Image
It was much more than a convention, it was a four-day long Bookcrossing party!
Extremely well organised, many brilliant ideas and events, tons of books and gifts and shiny happy people having a marvellous time! The organising committee under the general name of Salonica2010 consisted of: efou, quino-salonica, Koishii, mafaldaQ, Zlatkogr and did a wonderful job! Thank you guys for the marvellous convention!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.