corner corner Bookrings with day in the title (A bookring for every day of the week) YOU CAN JOIN FOR ONLY ONE DAY IF YOU WANT

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Bookrings with day in the title (A bookring for every day of the week) YOU CAN JOIN FOR ONLY ONE DAY IF YOU WANT

I have an idea. I will put every ring seperatly as a forumthread. Those who signed in already for a day will be put as participant.

How it works:
**Please PM me if you want to join**

I will do a monday-ring, a tuesday-ring, ... a ring for every day of the week.
I will send two books with a weekday in the title, to the first person on the list. That person takes one of those books and replaces that book with an other book with that weekday. Then that person will send those two books to the next person on the list and so on. Please tell on this thread only which book you took out. The books are a surprise. Do not tell what book you are sending.

EXTRA rule after some debate in previous rings: please only send 2 books to the next participant. You are still allowed to take 2 books and replace them by 2 of your own but only 2.

This ring will be open when travelling... if you have a book then, you can join.

Participants:

please look in the thread for the day you want to join

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I have an idea. I will put every ring seperatly as a forumthread. Those who signed in already for a day will be put as participant.

How it works:
**Please PM me if you want to join**

I will do a monday-ring, a tuesday-ring, ... a ring for every day of the week.
I will send two books with a weekday in the title, to the first person on the list. That person takes one of those books and replaces that book with an other book with that weekday. Then that person will send those two books to the next person on the list and so on. Please tell on this thread only which book you took out. The books are a surprise. Do not tell what book you are sending.

EXTRA rule after some debate in previous rings: please only send 2 books to the next participant. You are still allowed to take 2 books and replace them by 2 of your own but only 2.

This ring will be open when travelling... if you have a book then, you can join.

Participants:

please look in the thread for the day you want to join
Profile Image

bump

Profile Image

RE: bump

Sorry but I don't have any books for this. :(

Can I suggest points of the compass next (north, south, east, west) as I do have some of those.
Profile Image
oh good one :-)
Profile Image
I replied to this but it's gone. I have Monday, Tuesday and Saturday at the moment.
Profile Image
Monday and Tuesday.
Profile Image
okidoki
Profile Image

bump

Profile Image

bump

Profile Image
Can I join for Friday, please ?
Profile Image
yes yes :-) welcome
Profile Image
Please tell me if you need me to PM?
Profile Image
no need for a pm :-) I will put you on the list
Profile Image
no need for a pm :-) I will put you on the list

Thank you!! :)
Profile Image

bump

Profile Image
Profile Image

No luck

I've been in 7 charity shops, looked at three supermarket charity shelves and travelled up and down the Merseyrail line looking on their free bookshelves. I have reached the conclusion that there are no books with a day of the week in the title. If there are then people are hanging on to them. Sorry, but I tried my best.
Profile Image
sorry you couldn't join, if you still find one. You can still participate when travelling, will keep them open
Profile Image

Bump

Profile Image

Bump

Profile Image
I'll keep my eyes open for the days I'm missing.
Profile Image
Thanks to the lovely man with a bookstall on the market, I can now join in the Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday rings. I prefer to post within UK if possible.
Profile Image
I've had the convention and I've had two visits to the Christian Aid booksale and I have failed to find books for the days I am missing. I'll keep looking until it is too late though.
Profile Image
still searching for participants... at least 2 participants a day...
Profile Image
...that I have a suitable book.
Profile Image
in the sunday thread your name is in... I will skip this participants list... gets to complicated

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.