corner corner ISO: Ann1244

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

ISO: Ann1244

I've PM'd you multiple times about the Books I've Read VBB. I went ahead and removed your books from the list so if you'd like to play, please PM me with titles again.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I've PM'd you multiple times about the Books I've Read VBB. I went ahead and removed your books from the list so if you'd like to play, please PM me with titles again.
Profile Image
...regarding journalling books that arrived with them from me for the VBB of debut novels, and also to my enquirers as to them sending their books out.
I’ve just sent another PM and also highlighted this ISO
Hoping all is ok.
Profile Image
Also concerned as she signed on for Location Location Location Bookbox bookring and box I sent out to her was delivered on Feb. 16 with no journal or forum entry that it was received. I also hope all is ok with Ann1244.

Profile Image
I have a bookring that is supposed to go to her, and she hasn't responded to my pm either.

As it recently happened to me, I can understand how sometimes there are issues in real life that totally drain your time, energy and emotion. Hope she is fine and will be back soon.
Profile Image
As it recently happened to me, I can understand how sometimes there are issues in real life that totally drain your time, energy and emotion. Hope she is fine and will be back soon.

Unfortunately life does get in the way and the Location bookbox with some great books in it are in limbo. Sending positive karma to Ann1244.
Profile Image
for those who need to be in contact. I just notice that Ann1244 has become active again and has made wild releases.
Profile Image
for those who need to be in contact. I just notice that Ann1244 has become active again and has made wild releases.

Oh good hopefully that means she is ok. I sent her some books, hope to hear from them too :)
Profile Image

That is good news indeed and hopefully she can get to the Location Location Location bookbox soon. It was quite large and heavy with 15 books inside so Ann1244 if you are reading this please take your time with the box.
Profile Image
Good news! Ann1244 posted in Location Location Location bookbox forum that she was in hospital and then to her daughters for rehab. She is slowly getting back to bookcrossing.
Profile Image
Hi sorry I was among the missing.

I went into the hospital in February. Then I went to my daughters house in order to do rehab. Could not manage by myself.
Came home the weekend before last and have been catching up since then!

I have emailed all owners of the groups I was in in "Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes" and have everything up to date except for sending two books and 1 box.

The box is in "Location, location, Location."
The person I am sending to has just sent me her address and I will be sending it out this week.

The two books I owe out are from "Round 3 of the Virtual Book Box (VBB) of debut novels"
I have the emails, from the owner, of who I owe, and I will be mailing them this week also.

If there is anything I missed, please let me know. Or if there are any emails or PM's I i missed please contact me.

I do have somethings to make up in "(Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness" I will be addressing all of those items before the night is over.

Sorry for any inconvieniences.
Ann

Profile Image
Do let me know if you'd like to rejoin the bookbox!
Profile Image
Your health is the most important thing, so don't worry!
Profile Image

Welcome back!

Take your time getting back into things. No hurry now that we know you are safe and sound. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Profile Image

Welcome back

So glad to hear from you and wish you a speedy recovery!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.