corner corner Bookrings with a cipher/number/digit thirty-one up to and including forty in the title.

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Bookrings with a cipher/number/digit thirty-one up to and including forty in the title.

My bookrings from authors who's name begin with... are finished. So I came up with this idea.

How it works:
**Please PM me if you want to join**

I will send two books with a cipher/number/digit thirty-one up to and including forty in the title, to the first person on the list. That person takes one of those books and replaces that book with an other book with a cipher/number/digit 31 till 40 in the title. Then that person will send those two books to the next person on the list and so on. Please tell on this thread only which book you took out.
You can't put those books with the same cipher in the ring. Example: one book has the cipher 31 and the other one 33. You can't take out the book with cipher 31 if your book is also with a 33. The books that are been send have 2 different ciphers.
So the cipher in the title can be written as a digit or as a word.

1931, problem :-) I only allow the ciphers apart
31or thirty-one are good.

The books are a surprise. Do not tell what book you are sending.

EXTRA rule after some debate in previous rings: please only send 2 books to the next participant. You are still allowed to take 2 books and replace them by 2 of your own but only 2.

Note:
These rings won't be open to US BC-members, I always have a lot of trouble find somebody willing to send intl with the high costs. Thank you for understanding

participants:
earthcaroleanne
greenbadger

Complete Thread

Profile Image
My bookrings from authors who's name begin with... are finished. So I came up with this idea.

How it works:
**Please PM me if you want to join**

I will send two books with a cipher/number/digit thirty-one up to and including forty in the title, to the first person on the list. That person takes one of those books and replaces that book with an other book with a cipher/number/digit 31 till 40 in the title. Then that person will send those two books to the next person on the list and so on. Please tell on this thread only which book you took out.
You can't put those books with the same cipher in the ring. Example: one book has the cipher 31 and the other one 33. You can't take out the book with cipher 31 if your book is also with a 33. The books that are been send have 2 different ciphers.
So the cipher in the title can be written as a digit or as a word.

1931, problem :-) I only allow the ciphers apart
31or thirty-one are good.

The books are a surprise. Do not tell what book you are sending.

EXTRA rule after some debate in previous rings: please only send 2 books to the next participant. You are still allowed to take 2 books and replace them by 2 of your own but only 2.

Note:
These rings won't be open to US BC-members, I always have a lot of trouble find somebody willing to send intl with the high costs. Thank you for understanding

participants:
earthcaroleanne
greenbadger
Profile Image
I hope someone else will sign up, not sure the ring will work with just me!

If I can find a book for this surely some others must be able to. :)
Profile Image
Yes please include me. I bought a book ready for this ring a while ago.
Profile Image
I thought I had responded to this. In fact I'm sure I searched for a book too and didn't find one in my collection.
Profile Image
so.. you are in or ... :-) I don't know for sure with your respons
Profile Image
so.. you are in or ... :-) I don't know for sure with your respons

Yes, please. I've just ordered a book on Amazon. I'd usually say UK posting if possible please but I'm not sure there are enough of us!
Profile Image
I'm also in UK and will post anywhere, so if you post to me it should work.

Still hoping rodespringbal will get more sign ups though!
Profile Image
yes I hope it aswell :-s I didn't think these are so hard... I found several titles to go with these ones.... AND I wanted to do it till 100.
Profile Image
AND I wanted to do it till 100.

Because you said that, I've looked through my books and I can do this until 70s and 80s. Plenty time to find something for them though.
Profile Image

bump

Profile Image

bump

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.