corner corner USA Only - Animals bookbox

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
would like to join

Complete Thread

Profile Image
If there is an animal (real, fictional, extinct) in the title, then it counts for this box!

USA only to keep the prices down (media mail is fine)

Starting out with 18 books

let me know if you are interested -- hoping to get this going by Valentine's day
Profile Image
Count me in... in New York State.
Profile Image
but later in the round please as I need to read up some books.
Profile Image

YAY!!

I will leave this open until next weekend, in hopes we get some more players...but three is a good start. And Children's books are welcome - :-)

The list thus far

Southernfryed
Ann1244
ravencat
azuki
Profile Image
in case we still have someone who wants to join!!
Profile Image
would like to join
Profile Image
You are in!
Profile Image
Here is a link to the book travelling with the box in case you want to follow along:

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/7316948

Profile Image

Gone Missing

Seems this box went missing somewhere at the post office, on its way to SouthernFryed....let us hope the animals will eventually be freed and find new homes!
Profile Image
Will you need some help to restart the box? Hate to have you lost all the books with nothing in return (unless you are seriously trying to cut down your bookshelf.)
Profile Image
Just got notification that the box was damaged at the post office...I am getting ready to report the list of books that were in the box to see if they have them somewhere. If I get the books back, I will start this again. (If not...sorry to everyone...be on the lookout for another book box from me soon!)
Profile Image
please skip me. I wild released the books I was saving for this yesterday for Bookcrossing Day.
Profile Image
I so understand! Sorry it didn't get going ...

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.