corner corner UK Only - "READ IT, SWAP IT, LEAVE IT" Bookring game *NEW ROUND*

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

UK Only - "READ IT, SWAP IT, LEAVE IT" Bookring game *NEW ROUND*

Same rules as before...
So here's what will happen.....

I will send out a package containing THREE books to the first on the list. When you receive the package, just follow these simple (I hope!) steps....

STEP ONE
Choose ONE of the three books to read. Read it, then return it to the package....after journaling it of course ;o)

STEP TWO
Choose one of the remaining two books to swap with one of your own, then keep it -preferably to read at your leisure but do-with-it-what-you-will, after all it's yours now!

STEP THREE
The last book will be left in the package to send on to the next player....you don't do anything with it, don't even journal it!

STEP FOUR
Post to the next on the list!
The envelope you send on MUST still contain THREE books...made up of TWO of the books that you received - one of which you read & journaled - plus one book of your own. (As this is UK only, postage should be £2.85 as package will be less than 2kg)

PLEASE NOTE: You DO NOT have to read the same book as the previous player - choose what you like!

Hope that makes sense, I did try to keep it simple, honest..... :o)

Some "rules"/guidelines.....

Please aim to move the package on within 4 weeks. This should give you ample time to read one of the books.

Please list the three books you send on in the Bookrings journal when releasing & PLEASE indicate which one you read. This is more for my own interest than anything as I like to know what is added/taken & also to see if one particular book gets a lot of readers!

PLEASE keep the genres mixed....it's no fun receiving three horror books to choose from if you hate horror! And not more than one book by any author at a time. Please try avoid later books in a series.

Out of courtesy to other readers please ensure the books are in a good condition.

Please replace envelope as necessary!

If you're interested post here & any questions, ask away.

"Players" -
I've moved Spartaca, mysteriousmummy & earthcaroleanne from group one as that ring seems to be stalled & are continuing with the books I received on the ring's return home.

mysteriousmummy
Diane-Fraser
cfreckle
Tanamo
3vie
earthcaroleanne (moved down by request)
Spartaca (no reply Jan 2018 so moved down list)
Trichardson
yorkshire-lass
Silver-Greece
greenbadger
dolph1n
dark-draco
Nataliec7

please see journal for curent reading list
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14322537

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Same rules as before...
So here's what will happen.....

I will send out a package containing THREE books to the first on the list. When you receive the package, just follow these simple (I hope!) steps....

STEP ONE
Choose ONE of the three books to read. Read it, then return it to the package....after journaling it of course ;o)

STEP TWO
Choose one of the remaining two books to swap with one of your own, then keep it -preferably to read at your leisure but do-with-it-what-you-will, after all it's yours now!

STEP THREE
The last book will be left in the package to send on to the next player....you don't do anything with it, don't even journal it!

STEP FOUR
Post to the next on the list!
The envelope you send on MUST still contain THREE books...made up of TWO of the books that you received - one of which you read & journaled - plus one book of your own. (As this is UK only, postage should be £2.85 as package will be less than 2kg)

PLEASE NOTE: You DO NOT have to read the same book as the previous player - choose what you like!

Hope that makes sense, I did try to keep it simple, honest..... :o)

Some "rules"/guidelines.....

Please aim to move the package on within 4 weeks. This should give you ample time to read one of the books.

Please list the three books you send on in the Bookrings journal when releasing & PLEASE indicate which one you read. This is more for my own interest than anything as I like to know what is added/taken & also to see if one particular book gets a lot of readers!

PLEASE keep the genres mixed....it's no fun receiving three horror books to choose from if you hate horror! And not more than one book by any author at a time. Please try avoid later books in a series.

Out of courtesy to other readers please ensure the books are in a good condition.

Please replace envelope as necessary!

If you're interested post here & any questions, ask away.

"Players" -
I've moved Spartaca, mysteriousmummy & earthcaroleanne from group one as that ring seems to be stalled & are continuing with the books I received on the ring's return home.

mysteriousmummy
Diane-Fraser
cfreckle
Tanamo
3vie
earthcaroleanne (moved down by request)
Spartaca (no reply Jan 2018 so moved down list)
Trichardson
yorkshire-lass
Silver-Greece
greenbadger
dolph1n
dark-draco
Nataliec7

please see journal for curent reading list
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14322537
Profile Image
But as I am still working my way through tbr books to send out for my shrinking vbb can you stick me in the middle of the list of participants please :-)
Profile Image
Thanks.
Profile Image
I've never done this before but hey, New Year, new things.
Profile Image
Please
Profile Image
But as I've not received the last one year, don't put me too near the top as I think it's no too far away. Can I stick to UK posting if possible, please?
Profile Image

All in!

Will sort of posting list when the book is ready to move on. Intend to put those still waiting from Group 1 up first.
Profile Image
Please count me in!
Thank you
Profile Image
Me please!

Trying to avoid signing up to too much but this is too good an idea to resist. :)
Profile Image
Profile Image
Profile Image
...& it will be moving on.
Profile Image
Sorry I was a bit delayed replying to your pm I have sent you my details
Profile Image
Posting order is on JE just let me know if you need moving when it gets to you :o)
Profile Image
Just seen this. I think I'd like to try it for a change of scenery if I could be fitted in to the schedule please.
Profile Image
Just seen this. I think I'd like to try it for a change of scenery if I could be fitted in to the schedule please.

No problem, you're added :o)
Profile Image
can I please play this?

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.