corner corner closed/travelling: Bookrings with a cipher/number/digit twenty-one up to and including thirty in the title.

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

closed/travelling: Bookrings with a cipher/number/digit twenty-one up to and including thirty in the title.

My bookrings from authors who's name begin with... are finished. So I came up with this idea.

How it works:
**Please PM me if you want to join**

I will send two books with a cipher/number/digit twenty-one up to and including thirty in the title, to the first person on the list. That person takes one of those books and replaces that book with an other book with a cipher/number/digit 21 till 30 in the title. Then that person will send those two books to the next person on the list and so on. Please tell on this thread only which book you took out.
You can't put those books with the same cipher in the ring. Example: one book has the cipher 21 and the other one 23. You can't take out the book with cipher 21 if your book is also with a 23. The books that are been send have 2 different ciphers.
So the cipher in the title can be written as a digit or as a word.

1925, problem :-) I only allow the ciphers apart
27or twenty-seven are good.

The books are a surprise. Do not tell what book you are sending.

EXTRA rule after some debate in previous rings: please only send 2 books to the next participant. You are still allowed to take 2 books and replace them by 2 of your own but only 2.

Note:
These rings won't be open to US BC-members, I always have a lot of trouble find somebody willing to send intl with the high costs. Thank you for understanding

participants:
earthcaroleanne
Ythan
Tanamo
Greenbadger
Annimanni<--here

Complete Thread

Profile Image
My bookrings from authors who's name begin with... are finished. So I came up with this idea.

How it works:
**Please PM me if you want to join**

I will send two books with a cipher/number/digit twenty-one up to and including thirty in the title, to the first person on the list. That person takes one of those books and replaces that book with an other book with a cipher/number/digit 21 till 30 in the title. Then that person will send those two books to the next person on the list and so on. Please tell on this thread only which book you took out.
You can't put those books with the same cipher in the ring. Example: one book has the cipher 21 and the other one 23. You can't take out the book with cipher 21 if your book is also with a 23. The books that are been send have 2 different ciphers.
So the cipher in the title can be written as a digit or as a word.

1925, problem :-) I only allow the ciphers apart
27or twenty-seven are good.

The books are a surprise. Do not tell what book you are sending.

EXTRA rule after some debate in previous rings: please only send 2 books to the next participant. You are still allowed to take 2 books and replace them by 2 of your own but only 2.

Note:
These rings won't be open to US BC-members, I always have a lot of trouble find somebody willing to send intl with the high costs. Thank you for understanding

participants:
earthcaroleanne
Ythan
Tanamo
Greenbadger
Annimanni<--here
Profile Image
Can I stick to UK posting if possible, please? Not sure I've got anything for this.

Profile Image
will try
Profile Image
I'd like to join please. I'm in Finland.
Profile Image
welcome :-)
Profile Image
Would also prefer UK shipping this time please.
Profile Image
will try
Profile Image

I'm in too

please.
Profile Image
okidoki
Profile Image

bump

Profile Image
Profile Image
Quite liked the look of both of these but I'm going to take

26a by Diana Evans
Profile Image
Sorry for the delay but I got snowed in.
Profile Image
Catch-22 by Joseph Heller

I'm being very spoiled by these Cipher Bookrings so far :)

Profile Image
Tanamo.
Profile Image
and I will make my choice soon.
Profile Image
Thirty Nothing by Lisa Jewel and the package will be sent on to greenbadger sometime in the coming week.
Profile Image
The books are here, thank you. I've chosen 26 Miles to the Moon by Andrew Males.
Profile Image
The books are now on their way to Annimanni.
Profile Image
... a few days ago. I decided to take out Twenty-Nine and a Half Reasons by Denise Grover Swank. I'll add my book and send the duo to rodespringbal as soon as I get the address. PM is on its way!
Profile Image
I've got my own book: 27 bones
and
Mr Penumbra's 24-hour bookstore

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.