I love new fiction and I'm looking for some like minded fellow BCers sign ups for Round 3 of International Virtual Book Box of debut novels, to kick off mid January 2018 to give us some reading time.
Round One is here: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/506860
Round 2 is here: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/519530
Essentially the BookBox will feature debut novels that have been published between 2013- 2018 inclusive.
I will start the VBB off with a minimum of 5 titles, which will mean that I get 'what is left' after everyone has had a turn.
*Remember that this is international therefore you may have to post overseas.....although snail mail is absolutely fine.
Limit yourself to how many books you can afford to send overseas, when choosing how many to take out when it's your turn.
Here are the guidelines to help this VBB run smoothly:
1) I will be the keeper of the master list of books. Once the VBB gets under way, I will send the list of books to the participate who's turn it is via a private message (pm). The list will also be added in the forum thread (scroll to the bottom - I will keep editing as it changes).
2) Once you receive a PM from me with the current list of books being offered, you try to make your selections and additions within 7 days. If there are problems, send me a pm and I will move you in the list or skip you if you want. If I do not receive a PM from you within 7 to 10 days, you'll be skipped and the list will be moved on to the next recipient.
3) Once you've made your decision on which books you'd like to take from the list and which ones you'd like to add (you can take as many as you like, but you must put back in as many as you take out), please send a PM with the titles and authors and links of the books you'll be taking from the list and also for the ones you'll be adding, so that I can keep the list of books current to send off to the next person.
4) I will send a PM to the person who is holding the books from your selection, and make arrangements with them to mail you the book you want to read. Please be timely in mailing your books out once your book is selected. (Although there can be extenuating circumstances, please try to mail off your book within 2 weeks from the date of the request.)
5) Once you've received the book(s) you've requested, please post to this thread to let us all know you've received the requested book(s). I want to make sure that people are both sending and receiving books :-)
*Participants list is in no particular order. I will raffle to determine the order