corner corner ABC Authors Book Rings - US version - Letter Q

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

ABC Authors Book Rings - US version - Letter Q

The way it works is like this: I'll start the ring out by posting 2 books whose author's last name starts with the letter Q to the first person on the list. That person takes *one* book out & replaces it with another Q-book, & then sends those 2 to the next person. And so on.

You post in the forum:

1. when the books arrive
2. what book you chose
3. when you mail the books to the next person.

That way we all know where the books are. The last person on the list sends the books to me.

Don't post the title of the book you *don't* take, or your new addition -- let that be a surprise. Only post the title you are taking out. Oh, & please journal the book you take out promptly.

I think that we should all be able to mail this back out within a week to 10 days. After all, all we're doing is replacing one book.

If by some chance, you just don't like or you've already read one round's offerings, you can either opt to skip your turn & mail the books on without taking one. Or you could consider it an opportunity for a wild release, & just take one out for that purpose (replacing it with one of your own). Your choice.

I think that's everything. Anyone want to play? :-)

Names will be shuffled between each round.

~~~

raralovestoread -- asked to be skipped
Southernfryed
jmsmom
lane1088
perryfran
Meekachu07
BooksandMusic
Suezq60
NancyNova
ravencat
booklady331
heartthumper
Dove-i-libri
MmeClinton
Ann1244
me

Complete Thread

Profile Image
The way it works is like this: I'll start the ring out by posting 2 books whose author's last name starts with the letter Q to the first person on the list. That person takes *one* book out & replaces it with another Q-book, & then sends those 2 to the next person. And so on.

You post in the forum:

1. when the books arrive
2. what book you chose
3. when you mail the books to the next person.

That way we all know where the books are. The last person on the list sends the books to me.

Don't post the title of the book you *don't* take, or your new addition -- let that be a surprise. Only post the title you are taking out. Oh, & please journal the book you take out promptly.

I think that we should all be able to mail this back out within a week to 10 days. After all, all we're doing is replacing one book.

If by some chance, you just don't like or you've already read one round's offerings, you can either opt to skip your turn & mail the books on without taking one. Or you could consider it an opportunity for a wild release, & just take one out for that purpose (replacing it with one of your own). Your choice.

I think that's everything. Anyone want to play? :-)

Names will be shuffled between each round.

~~~

raralovestoread -- asked to be skipped
Southernfryed
jmsmom
lane1088
perryfran
Meekachu07
BooksandMusic
Suezq60
NancyNova
ravencat
booklady331
heartthumper
Dove-i-libri
MmeClinton
Ann1244
me

Profile Image
PM on it's way...

Profile Image
Southernfryed, you're up next! PM incoming...

Profile Image
... will be heading north tomorrow. USPS TRACKING #9449 0096 9993 9508 1679 00

Happy picking!

Profile Image
pming jmsmom/will make a decision and get them moving as quickly as possible
Profile Image
is the book I chose. Hope to get this back in the mail on Friday.
Profile Image
is the book I chose. Hope to get this back in the mail on Friday.

Thanks, Southernfryed.

Profile Image
Thanks, Southernfryed.

Profile Image
and went back out today.

https://tools.usps.com/---/TrackConfirmAction?...

I chose Blessings by Anna Quindlen

Profile Image
and went back out today.

https://tools.usps.com/---/TrackConfirmAction?...

I chose Blessings by Anna Quindlen

Thanks, jmsmom.

Profile Image
Interested
Profile Image
Interested

You're in!

Profile Image
I got these in the mail. I've looked through the books I've got and found a perfect fit. I'm halfway to finishing it so should have it out soon. I've contacted Perryfan and have his address so will send out as soon as done.
Profile Image
I was able to send these out on Saturday so they should be to Perryfan sometime this week.
Profile Image
I was able to send these out on Saturday so they should be to Perryfan sometime this week.

Thanks, lane1088.

P.S. lane1088 chose Dancing at Midnight by Julia Quinn.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.