corner corner UK only (?Cosy crime / mystery Bookbox?)

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

UK only (?Cosy crime / mystery Bookbox?)

A new bookbox for cosy crime / mystery books box as I do have enough of these to start this now providing there is anyone interested that is.
I intend to start this on its journey in November (after Halloween) but may start earlier if enough participants.

This is intended to be a small box containing only cosy crime & mystery books.

There's six rules:

1. This is for Cozy Crime and Mystery novels only

2. There must be a minimum of 4 books in it. You can take out as many as you like but you MUST send on at least 4. More is fine as long as ......

3. ...... the package weighs under 2KG. This is just to keep costs down. Postage is currently £2.90 second class for up to 2KG.

4. Please journal the date the bookbox is received (BCID will be in the box - please leave for next person!) & sent on & of course, journal any books you remove.

5. As a courtesy to other readers please only put in books that are in a decent condition.

6. All the books currently in the box should be by different authors to ensure a variety of choice (hopefully). So, for example, you could take out a book by Laura Childs & put another Laura Childs in as there would still be only one in the box .... hope that makes sense!

Participants (Scheduled to start in November) :

3vie
greenbadger
Silver-Greece
yorkshire-lass
rainbow3
back to me (Flutterbies9)

The send out order will be set up just before send out but will be amended as requested. If you wish to be up or down the list please just let me know.

Please post here if you are interested.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
A new bookbox for cosy crime / mystery books box as I do have enough of these to start this now providing there is anyone interested that is.
I intend to start this on its journey in November (after Halloween) but may start earlier if enough participants.

This is intended to be a small box containing only cosy crime & mystery books.

There's six rules:

1. This is for Cozy Crime and Mystery novels only

2. There must be a minimum of 4 books in it. You can take out as many as you like but you MUST send on at least 4. More is fine as long as ......

3. ...... the package weighs under 2KG. This is just to keep costs down. Postage is currently £2.90 second class for up to 2KG.

4. Please journal the date the bookbox is received (BCID will be in the box - please leave for next person!) & sent on & of course, journal any books you remove.

5. As a courtesy to other readers please only put in books that are in a decent condition.

6. All the books currently in the box should be by different authors to ensure a variety of choice (hopefully). So, for example, you could take out a book by Laura Childs & put another Laura Childs in as there would still be only one in the box .... hope that makes sense!

Participants (Scheduled to start in November) :

3vie
greenbadger
Silver-Greece
yorkshire-lass
rainbow3
back to me (Flutterbies9)

The send out order will be set up just before send out but will be amended as requested. If you wish to be up or down the list please just let me know.

Please post here if you are interested.
Profile Image

Ooh me

Please 😃
Profile Image
I'm beginning to think that, like myself, you find it hard to resist bookboxes!! LOL :-)

Of course I'll add you.
Profile Image

RE: RE: Ooh me

I love bookboxes 😊 I always tell myself “ I’ll give the next one a miss”, but I just have no willpower 😁
Profile Image
Please count me in.
Profile Image
I cannot resist bookboxes either!!!!
Profile Image
All in!! The order is not fixed yet but I've just added you all into the list before I sort out an order for sending.
Profile Image
. . . and can I be at the end of the book-boxes journey please? That is before it heads back to Somerset?
Profile Image
Yes, that I will do and welcome to one of my Bookboxes!
Profile Image
Woops, forgot to say added in above - but you are welcome.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.