corner corner closed/travelling: Bookrings with a cipher/number/digit eleven up to and including twenty in the title.

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

closed/travelling: Bookrings with a cipher/number/digit eleven up to and including twenty in the title.

My bookrings from authors who's name begin with... are finished. So I came up with this idea.

How it works:
**Please PM me if you want to join**

I will send two books with a cipher/number/digit eleven up to and including twenty in the title, to the first person on the list. That person takes one of those books and replaces that book with an other book with a cipher/number/digit 11 till 20 in the title. Then that person will send those two books to the next person on the list and so on. Please tell on this thread only which book you took out.
You can't put those books with the same cipher in the ring. Example: one book has the cipher 12 and the other one 13. You can't take out the book with cipher 12 if your book is also with a 13. The books that are been send have 2 different ciphers.
So the cipher in the title can be written as a digit or as a word.

The eleventh elephant, yes no problem.
1914, problem :-) I only allow the ciphers apart
11 or eleven are good.

The books are a surprise. Do not tell what book you are sending.

EXTRA rule after some debate in previous rings: please only send 2 books to the next participant. You are still allowed to take 2 books and replace them by 2 of your own but only 2.

Note:
These rings won't be open to US BC-members, I always have a lot of trouble find somebody willing to send intl with the high costs. Thank you for understanding

participants:
tanamo
ythan
earthcaroleanne
dolph1n
greenbadger
icila<--books are here!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
My bookrings from authors who's name begin with... are finished. So I came up with this idea.

How it works:
**Please PM me if you want to join**

I will send two books with a cipher/number/digit eleven up to and including twenty in the title, to the first person on the list. That person takes one of those books and replaces that book with an other book with a cipher/number/digit 11 till 20 in the title. Then that person will send those two books to the next person on the list and so on. Please tell on this thread only which book you took out.
You can't put those books with the same cipher in the ring. Example: one book has the cipher 12 and the other one 13. You can't take out the book with cipher 12 if your book is also with a 13. The books that are been send have 2 different ciphers.
So the cipher in the title can be written as a digit or as a word.

The eleventh elephant, yes no problem.
1914, problem :-) I only allow the ciphers apart
11 or eleven are good.

The books are a surprise. Do not tell what book you are sending.

EXTRA rule after some debate in previous rings: please only send 2 books to the next participant. You are still allowed to take 2 books and replace them by 2 of your own but only 2.

Note:
These rings won't be open to US BC-members, I always have a lot of trouble find somebody willing to send intl with the high costs. Thank you for understanding

participants:
tanamo
ythan
earthcaroleanne
dolph1n
greenbadger
icila<--books are here!
Profile Image
Not so many books in this category but I've found one, so please count me in!
Profile Image
Yes, this will be harder but I'm up for it. If I could stick to UK postage, please. I really need to keep my costs down but I love doing these and it really makes me read my own books which often get ignored for too long.
Profile Image
that fits the bill so count me in please.
Profile Image

I've got one

you can add me in again.

How's the 1-10 version going? I haven't had my turn yet so I assume it's still travelling?
Profile Image
you can add me in again.

How's the 1-10 version going? I haven't had my turn yet so I assume it's still travelling?

I don't think we've started yet. I've read so many books already for this. Even picked up 5 at the uncon.
Profile Image
Thé books are on their way
Profile Image
Good good. :)
Profile Image
you can add me in again.

Same question.
Profile Image
same answer as I answered: they are on their way.
Profile Image

Please

Am I too late to join this? I thought I already had.
Prefer UK posting if possible.
Profile Image
this is the ring from 11 till 20
Profile Image
Yes, thanks. It was probably only the 1 you 10 I joined. I have books for both.
Profile Image

bump

Profile Image
before sending these off
Profile Image
and I'd like to take both of them but only have one replacement so I will have to make a choice soon.
Profile Image
or have to find an other book with 11 to 20
Profile Image

Mailed

to Ythan yesterday.
Profile Image
There's a book from my Wishlist in the parcel, perfect timing.

I chose 16 Lighthouse Road by Debbie Macomber.
Profile Image
tomorrow.
Profile Image
tomorrow.

Books are with me. I'm taking Nineteenth Century Britain 1815-1914 by Anthony Wood even although it breaks the rules. I'll post on payday.

Profile Image
nineteenth is not breaking the rules

1815 or 1914 yes ;)
Profile Image
nineteenth is not breaking the rules

1815 or 1914 yes ;)

Oops, I sort of forgot nineteenth has a number in it...
Profile Image
Books arrived today. I might have to read one very quickly as the replacement book is the same number as the one I don't want to read.
Profile Image
That was some very quick reading, as the books are now with me. :)
Profile Image

Thanks

I'm taking out "Size 12 is not Fat"
Profile Image
13 Little Blue Envelopes, by Maureen Johnson.
Profile Image
The books are now on their way to Icila.
Profile Image
The books are now on their way to Icila.

Arrived !
I w'll make the enveloppe rolling again soon.
Profile Image
I didn't pick up any book. One I have already read and the other isn't my cup of tea. Sorry.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.