corner corner ABC Authors Book Rings - US version - Letter P

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

ABC Authors Book Rings - US version - Letter P

The way it works is like this: I'll start the ring out by posting 2 books whose author's last name starts with the letter P to the first person on the list. That person takes *one* book out & replaces it with another P-book, & then sends those 2 to the next person. And so on.

You post in the forum:

1. when the books arrive
2. what book you chose
3. when you mail the books to the next person.

That way we all know where the books are. The last person on the list sends the books to me.

Don't post the title of the book you *don't* take, or your new addition -- let that be a surprise. Only post the title you are taking out. Oh, & please journal the book you take out promptly.

I think that we should all be able to mail this back out within a week to 10 days. After all, all we're doing is replacing one book.

If by some chance, you just don't like or you've already read one round's offerings, you can either opt to skip your turn & mail the books on without taking one. Or you could consider it an opportunity for a wild release, & just take one out for that purpose (replacing it with one of your own). Your choice.

I think that's everything. Anyone want to play? :-)

Names will be shuffled between each round.

~~~

Southernfryed
MmeClinton
ravencat
Suezq60
perryfran
Meekachu07
BooksandMusic
booklady331
jmsmom
raralovestoread
NancyNova
Dove-i-libri
heartthumper
lane1088
BookLovinMama - asked to skip
Ann1244
me

Complete Thread

Profile Image
The way it works is like this: I'll start the ring out by posting 2 books whose author's last name starts with the letter P to the first person on the list. That person takes *one* book out & replaces it with another P-book, & then sends those 2 to the next person. And so on.

You post in the forum:

1. when the books arrive
2. what book you chose
3. when you mail the books to the next person.

That way we all know where the books are. The last person on the list sends the books to me.

Don't post the title of the book you *don't* take, or your new addition -- let that be a surprise. Only post the title you are taking out. Oh, & please journal the book you take out promptly.

I think that we should all be able to mail this back out within a week to 10 days. After all, all we're doing is replacing one book.

If by some chance, you just don't like or you've already read one round's offerings, you can either opt to skip your turn & mail the books on without taking one. Or you could consider it an opportunity for a wild release, & just take one out for that purpose (replacing it with one of your own). Your choice.

I think that's everything. Anyone want to play? :-)

Names will be shuffled between each round.

~~~

Southernfryed
MmeClinton
ravencat
Suezq60
perryfran
Meekachu07
BooksandMusic
booklady331
jmsmom
raralovestoread
NancyNova
Dove-i-libri
heartthumper
lane1088
BookLovinMama - asked to skip
Ann1244
me

Profile Image
PM on its way...

Profile Image
Tracking #9549013773767286039389. Happy picking!

Profile Image
I am choosing Elvis and Me by Priscilla Beaulieu Presley and pming the next in line.
Profile Image
Thanks, Southernfryed!

Profile Image
I have chosen James Patterson's Along Came a Spider and will contact the next in line while I get through my own contribution with a "P"! Thanks, iwillrejoice!
Profile Image
Books arrived and have chosen A Gift From Brittany by Marjorie Price. Will PM next in line.
Profile Image
Books en route to Seuzq60 USPS Tracking # 9549 0100 2524 7320 2003 13
Profile Image
Books en route to Seuzq60 USPS Tracking # 9549 0100 2524 7320 2003 13

Thanks, ravencat!

Profile Image
Received books, haven't chosen one yet but PMing perryfran while I decide.
Profile Image

Books Sent

I have chosen "To Siberia" by Per Petterson and sent the books on their way. Tracking # 9549-0121-1303-7332-0579-93
Profile Image
I have chosen "To Siberia" by Per Petterson and sent the books on their way. Tracking # 9549-0121-1303-7332-0579-93

Thanks, Suezq60!

Profile Image
...I am selecting "The Shipping News" by Annie Proulx. I will contact the next in line and get these moving again within a day or two. Thanks!
Profile Image
I will select "Still Life" by Louise Penny. PMing next in line
Profile Image
I will drop off at the post office tomorrow

Tracking:
Profile Image
I will drop off at the post office tomorrow

Tracking:

Thanks, Meekachu07!

Profile Image
I have chosen Me and Mr. Darcy by Alexandra Potter. I will get the books mailed shortly after Christmas. Merry Christmas to all.
Profile Image
are in the mail
Profile Image
are in the mail

Thanks, BooksandMusic .

Profile Image
I picked Chain of Evidence by Ridley Pearson. PMed the next person.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.