I have found that running a VBB helps me to reduce my TBR and pass on books I have already read too.
The idea is that you choose one or more books from the list and replace with one less book than the number you have chosen. So if you only want one book there is no requirement to replace at all.
When it is your turn I will PM you the current list for you to make your choices from. You let me know what you are taking and adding (or not, as the case may be) I update the list and so on. If you are unable to find a suitable book from the list I send then you can always choose another off my TBR or AVL shelf.
If you wish to join in or have any questions please post either on the forum or PM me.
All participants are welcome and are listed here:
8. susanna_koh<-------------------List is here
The list of books is listed here:
1. ***UK Only** Johnathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13813732
**Postage restriction due to it being an over 1,000 page heavy tome )
2. The Enthusiast Almanack incorporating the Specialist by the Enthusiasthttp://www.bookcrossing.com/---/7811644
3. Washington Square", by Henry Jameshttp://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14720552
4. Bride for a Captain", by Flora Kiddhttp://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14545665
5. Dream Catcher by Iris Gower http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/12931430
6. Heaven is for Real, by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14669102
7. "Bachelorette #1" by Jennifer O'Connell http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/1685461
8..Stone Cold (Camel Club) by David Baldacci https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14836792