This copy did an international Bookray 10 years ago! See journal entries.http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/4891785
I really enjoyed reading it and wanted to share it with others!
Despite being a hardcover, this is a rather small book and is pretty light. I can get specific dimensions and weight if needed, just feel free to ask!
Rules copied from lane1088's original Bookray:
Some basic rules:
1. Please journal the book when you get it.
2. Try to read the book within 3-4 weeks so others can have a chance to read. (if this presents a problem because of work schedule, etc, let me know and I can change the order of travel so that it comes to you at another time)
3. After journaling the book, send a PM to the next person for their address so that you have it when you're done reading.
4. Any problems/questions, PM me.
**I've marked this as a Bookray, so the final participant is free to keep the book. They are also welcome to send it back if they want to but it is unnecessary.**
**This is my first Bookray! Please be patient with me and feel free to advise if you think it's needed! :)**
I'll send the book out once we have 5 people join. If there are fewer than 5, then I might cancel it.
Please sign up below stating your shipping preferences.
**I will try my best to grant your shipping preference, if I make a mistake or you would like to change it, please feel free to let me know!**
1. greenbadger (UK) Ship anywhere
2. bookfrogster (UK) Ship anywhere
3. Cassandra2020 (UK) Ship UK>EU>International <--Book is here!
4. CathrineB (Norway) Ship anywhere (requested earlier in list)
5. kizmiaz (Portugal) prefer to ship within Europe, but overseas is OK if it must
6. VintageVanguard (Germany) Ship anywhere
7. Olivia_Lo (Taiwan) Ship anywhere (requested bottom of list)
8. Basikilos (USA) ship only USA