This copy did an international Bookray 10 years ago! See journal entries.http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/4891785
I really enjoyed reading it and wanted to share it with others!
Despite being a hardcover, this is a rather small book and is pretty light. I can get specific dimensions and weight if needed, just feel free to ask!
Rules copied from lane1088's original Bookray:
Some basic rules:
1. Please journal the book when you get it.
2. Try to read the book within 3-4 weeks so others can have a chance to read. (if this presents a problem because of work schedule, etc, let me know and I can change the order of travel so that it comes to you at another time)
3. After journaling the book, send a PM to the next person for their address so that you have it when you're done reading.
4. Any problems/questions, PM me.
**I've marked this as a Bookray, so the final participant is free to keep the book. They are also welcome to send it back if they want to but it is unnecessary.**
**This is my first Bookray! Please be patient with me and feel free to advise if you think it's needed! :)**
I'll send the book out once we have 5 people join. If there are fewer than 5, then I might cancel it.
Please sign up below stating your shipping preferences.
**I will try my best to grant your shipping preference, if I make a mistake or you would like to change it, please feel free to let me know!**
1. greenbadger (UK) Ship anywhere
2. bookfrogster (UK) Ship anywhere
3. Cassandra2020 (UK) Ship UK>EU>International
4. CathrineB (Norway) Ship anywhere
5. kizmiaz (Portugal) Europe>overseas is OK <--Book is here!
6. VintageVanguard (Germany) Ship anywhere
7. Olivia_Lo (Taiwan) Ship anywhere (requested bottom of list)
8. Basikilos (USA) ship only USA
9. TomHl2 (USA) Ship only USA