corner corner The "It's Out There" bookring (Europe Only)-Closed and Travelling

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
resistance is futile - you're in :-)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
How it works:
**Please PM me if you want to join**
This ring is for Europe only.

I will send two books where the title contains items such as Space, Universe, Sun, Moon, Star, Planet, Alien, Rocket, Astronaut, Astroid, Meteorite,, Cosmos, Black Hole, etc., to the first person on the list. That person takes one of those books and replaces that book with another book with such an item in the title. Then that person will send those two books to the next person on the list and so on. Please tell on this thread only which book you took out.
The books are a surprise. Do not tell what book you are sending.

Who is in?

bookfrogster
3vie
greenbadger - books are here
PrincessRainbow
Icila
Bookworm-lady
mysteriousmummy
Yorkshire-lass
Plum-crazy
dolph1n

and back to me Tanamo
Profile Image
Two questions:

I have a book where the name of a planet is part of one of the words making up the title, not the whole word, would that still count? (If not, I'll look for something else.)

Also, I'm a bit nervous about joining another ring after the awful mess the post office made of delivering the animal bookring, even though it wasn't my fault. I'd totally understand if you'd rather I sit this one out?
Profile Image
If you mean something like Saturnalia for instance then I think I would accept that as the whole planet name is part of the word. If you're not sure pm me with the book title and I'll reply that way. As to not letting you join in - I wouldn't be that mean - you are not responsible for the actions of postal companies and if you give up your hobby because of one rogue postie then they have won. The graph of life and bookcrossing has it blips. Just put it behind you and move on.
Profile Image

Me please

Can I be in but only send within UK?
Profile Image
You're in Viv. I'm sure I can sort out a UK partner because, if all else fails, I could put you at the end of the list so you send back to me.
Profile Image
Pm on the way!
Profile Image
Got your message and you're in.
Profile Image

Me too...

...sure I can find something to fit :o)
Profile Image
Thanks for the pm
Profile Image
Thanks for the PM.
Profile Image
Plum, mysteriousmummy, Winterbirth and Yorkshire-lass you're all in and thanks for joining.
Profile Image

Can I join too

Please
Profile Image
Of course. You're in.
Profile Image
I want to join, please. I write you a PM. By the way - I live in Austria.
Profile Image
You're in. I got your pm. Thanks for joining.
Profile Image
Profile Image
Thanks for the pm. You're in.
Profile Image
Trying to resist, but...
Profile Image
resistance is futile - you're in :-)
Profile Image

Bump

Any more takers
Profile Image
to Bookfrogster
Profile Image
I am just deciding which book to take out before I post here and will then get this one moving on.
Profile Image
I picked "The Last Book in the Universe" and have chosen a book to replace it. I've PMed 3vie for their address so this should be moving again very soon.
Profile Image
So it should get there soon.
Profile Image
I already know what book I’m going to choose, just need decide on a replacement
Profile Image
The Astronauts gave Landed/the space time juggler which is two stories in one 👍package will be travelling again tomorrow
Profile Image
I am taking Chasing the Moon by A. Lee Martinez. Will send to greenbadger soon.
Profile Image
Sent today
Profile Image
I've chosen Ghost Moon by Ron Butlin.
Profile Image
The books are now on their way to PrincessRainbow.
Profile Image
Thank you for sending it to me. I have to read the book that I will put in as exchange. Then I will send the Ring on.

I take the book "Howling at the Moon".
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14798690

12.12.2017: The ring is on the way to Icila.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.