corner corner A new Surprise Small Bookbox # 1 US only CLOSED

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

A new Surprise Small Bookbox # 1 US only CLOSED

I would like to start a small bookbox-only 3 books at a time. Various genres. Maybe one hardcover and two softcovers at a time. You can take as many as you want out, just please replace the number you took out. Book for a book. If you take a hardcover, you can replace it with a softcover. I am keeping this in the US only because of shipping costs. Please let me know if you would like to join in. I will try to get this out in a week.

Participant List:
mrsjones
heartthumper
BOOKWORMINUSALL
jmsmom
perryfran
Meekachu07
booboo123
merrymari
minesayn
HI77<----here
Ollie1976

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I would like to start a small bookbox-only 3 books at a time. Various genres. Maybe one hardcover and two softcovers at a time. You can take as many as you want out, just please replace the number you took out. Book for a book. If you take a hardcover, you can replace it with a softcover. I am keeping this in the US only because of shipping costs. Please let me know if you would like to join in. I will try to get this out in a week.

Participant List:
mrsjones
heartthumper
BOOKWORMINUSALL
jmsmom
perryfran
Meekachu07
booboo123
merrymari
minesayn
HI77<----here
Ollie1976
Profile Image

I'm game

Always love to find books in the mail, and 3 seems easy to manage. I'm in Cincinnati.
Profile Image
I'm in Kansas.
Profile Image
Waving HELLO from Arizona!!! : D I'd like to join in this "small" one I could lift!!! ; ) It's like Meekachu07's Surprise Paperback Bookbox that you or someone else here might be interested in, too!!! : D https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/541823
Profile Image

Me please

I'm in Oklahoma
Profile Image
Thanks
Profile Image
I will get this together over the weekend and mail it out Monday. I will continue to take names during the round and will continue to do more if interest continues.
Profile Image
I will give this one a shot
Profile Image
I am still taking participants if anyone else is interested.
Profile Image
Hope that everyone finds something that they will enjoy
Profile Image
I'll make my choices and get it on its way. Thanks!
Profile Image
thank you!
Profile Image
I would like to join in. Can you add me please?
Profile Image
I would like to join in. Can you add me please?

gotcha down
Profile Image
Has this moved on? TIA
Profile Image
I am grabbing The Rules Do Not Apply by Ariel Levy and Open by Andre Agassi. Sending a PM to the next in line. Thanks!
Profile Image
I am grabbing The Rules Do Not Apply by Ariel Levy and Open by Andre Agassi. Sending a PM to the next in line. Thanks!

Hope you enjoy Agassi's story!
Profile Image
In Michigan. :)
Profile Image
In Michigan. :)

sure
Profile Image
Have you had a chance to mail this yet (I know that with the holiday you might not have been able to)?
Profile Image
Of course I tried to mail it on Labor Day because I'm an idiot......so I'm off Thursday and it will be mailed. I will also be mailing mini box #2. As I tried to mail it Monday also. Sorry for the delay guys!
Profile Image
[I tried to mail it on Labor Day]
HAHAHAHAHA!!! ; D YOU...are NOT an idiot, heatthumper!!! : ) Happens to the best of us, as does going out to the mailbox on a holiday to see if the mail has arrived yet...NUmerous times...before you remember that it IS a holiday. : D
Profile Image
Of course I tried to mail it on Labor Day because I'm an idiot......so I'm off Thursday and it will be mailed. I will also be mailing mini box #2. As I tried to mail it Monday also. Sorry for the delay guys!

no worries-easy thing to do-thanks for the update
Profile Image
I'm in Ohio and definitely in no hurry.
Profile Image
I'm in Ohio and definitely in no hurry.

sure
Profile Image
On it's way to BOOKWORMINUSALL!
tracking#9549 0143 9416 7250 1508 38
Profile Image
On it's way to BOOKWORMINUSALL!
tracking#9549 0143 9416 7250 1508 38

thank you!
Profile Image
Will make my selection and Journal Entries later today or tomorrow, and I will mail out on Monday 7/18 when I'll be out & about for two doctor appts. ; ) I contacted jmsmom ahead of time for address to send to, & have a mailing label ready to go ; )
Profile Image
Will make my selection and Journal Entries later today or tomorrow, and I will mail out on Monday 7/18 when I'll be out & about for two doctor appts. ; ) I contacted jmsmom ahead of time for address to send to, & have a mailing label ready to go ; )

thank you-please post what you took (if anything)!
Profile Image
I have chosen Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace - One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson, David Oliver Relin https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14552395 I'll post the Tracking # once I have it. Thanks for including me!!! ; )
Profile Image
I have chosen Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace - One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson, David Oliver Relin https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14552395 I'll post the Tracking # once I have it. Thanks for including me!!! ; )

thanks!
Profile Image
thanks!

You.Are.Welcome...Ollie1976!!! ; ) I DID manage to get it sent off yester"looong"day. It's expected to be delivered Monday 9/25.
The Tracking Number is 9549012652487261170395.
Profile Image
a couple days ago and I kept all 3

Jack and Jill by James Patterson
One Moment, One Morning by Sarah Rayner
Dune Road by Jane Green

Got it on its way this morning.
https://tools.usps.com/---/TrackConfirmAction?...
Profile Image
a couple days ago and I kept all 3

Jack and Jill by James Patterson
One Moment, One Morning by Sarah Rayner
Dune Road by Jane Green

Got it on its way this morning.
https://tools.usps.com/---/TrackConfirmAction?...

thank you!
Profile Image
,,,I will be keeping:
Hong Kong by Stephen Coonts
12th of Never by James Patterson

I've already read the other book.. I'll contact the next in line and get these moving again ASAP.
Profile Image
,,,I will be keeping:
Hong Kong by Stephen Coonts
12th of Never by James Patterson

I've already read the other book.. I'll contact the next in line and get these moving again ASAP.

thank you!
Profile Image
I have selected "Alex Cross's Trial" by James Patterson.

I will message the next in line.
Profile Image
I have selected "Alex Cross's Trial" by James Patterson.

I will message the next in line.

thank you
Profile Image
They went out yesterday
Profile Image
They went out yesterday

great thank you!
Profile Image
the box arrived today! it took me no time at all to choose. I have taken out Where or When by Anita Shreve.

I have PM'd the next in line for an address and will get the book box moving again soon.

Profile Image
the box arrived today! it took me no time at all to choose. I have taken out Where or When by Anita Shreve.

I have PM'd the next in line for an address and will get the book box moving again soon.

great!
Profile Image
I mailed the box yesterday. Happy reading!
Profile Image
I mailed the box yesterday. Happy reading!

thank you
Profile Image

:)

I'd like to join this one too please! :)
Profile Image

RE: :)

I'd like to join this one too please! :)

gotcha down
Profile Image
Has this been received? Is there a tracking number? Thank you.
Profile Image
I just sent a PM to mary-meri to make sure she received it. I will have to look and see if I have the tracking number.
Profile Image
Heard back from mary-meri. She did receive the book box.
Profile Image

Hello all.

Sorry for the late response, lots going on, as always. I messaged minesayn. I misplaced one of the books, think I dropped it at the library. Anyways, I am adding two to accommodate that and the one I took out 'Once.'
Profile Image
Sorry for the late response, lots going on, as always. I messaged minesayn. I misplaced one of the books, think I dropped it at the library. Anyways, I am adding two to accommodate that and the one I took out 'Once.'

thank you
Profile Image
please update
Profile Image
it was sent on 11/4/17. No tracking number
Profile Image

Arrived

Monday and I just opened it today (I was working all day Tuesday 5:45AM to 8:30PM as an election official). Anyhow, will make my choice as well as contact the next person. Hope to get it in the mail soon.
Profile Image
thank you
Profile Image
Chose one book: Focus by Arthur Miller.

Book box on its way to HI77
Profile Image
thank you
Profile Image

Profile Image

The box is here! ;)
Profile Image

RE: :)

thank you

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.