corner corner (CLOSED) We All Scream by Andrew Gifford - Bookring

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

(CLOSED) We All Scream by Andrew Gifford - Bookring

I'm using this thread to post a bookring for We All Scream: The Fall of Gifford's Ice Cream Empire by Andrew Gifford.

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14571680

This bookring is open ONLY to members of BCinDC, selected Little Free Library stewards, and selected visitors to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) because this is a signed book I bought from the author at the 2017 Kensington Day of the Book festival. I want to keep this book after it's read by others and really, really, really don't want it to disappear.

Please read the book and post a review on Amazon and here; then mail the book to the next person on the list. Thank you so much!

Enjoy the book!

Bookring:
SqueakyChu - Rockville, MD, USA) - read & released
Chris of LFL stewards (Ellicott City, USA) - read & released
Jen of LFL stewards (Manchester, MD, USA) - read & released
SqueakyChu (Rockville, MD, USA) - The book is here as of 03/05/18. It will be released at our next BCinDC meetup on 03/17/18.
BCinDC members (Springfield, VA, USA)
Laurel, my personal friend (New Boston, New Hampshire, USA)
Berly of LIbrarything (Portland, Oregon, USA)
SqueakyChu - Rockville, MD, USA
BCinDC - DC/MD/VA, USA

*Note: All mailing addresses are on the notes section of my phone!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I'm using this thread to post a bookring for We All Scream: The Fall of Gifford's Ice Cream Empire by Andrew Gifford.

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14571680/

This bookring is open ONLY to members of BCinDC, selected Little Free Library stewards, and selected visitors to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) because this is a signed book I bought from the author at the 2017 Kensington Day of the Book festival. I want to keep this book after it's read by others and really, really, really don't want it to disappear.

Please read the book and post a review on Amazon and here; then mail the book to the next person on the list. Thank you so much!

Enjoy the book!

Bookring:
SqueakyChu - Rockville, MD, USA) - read & released
Chris of LFL stewards (Ellicott City, USA) - read & released
Jen of LFL stewards (Manchester, MD, USA) - read & released
SqueakyChu (Rockville, MD, USA) - The book is here as of 03/05/18. It will be released at our next BCinDC meetup on 03/17/18.
BCinDC members (Springfield, VA, USA)
Laurel, my personal friend (New Boston, New Hampshire, USA)
Berly of LIbrarything (Portland, Oregon, USA)
SqueakyChu - Rockville, MD, USA
BCinDC - DC/MD/VA, USA

*Note: All mailing addresses are on the notes section of my phone!
Profile Image

Bumped

to keep track of this book ring and to add another name.
Profile Image

Bumped!

This book is ready for controlled release at the next BCinDC meetup on 03/17/18.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.